AAAAAARRGH Stupid Drivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAAAAARRGH Stupid Drivers

I was parked (stopped, not moving) behind another car at a gas station waiting to use the pump. Another car backed into me and T-boned my car - all he had to do was look in his rear or side mirror and he would have seen me.

I've just finished reporting the accident to the police where they took pictures; report to my insurance; get an appraisal for repairs. I'm going to need a new passenger door and front panel.

I haven't had this car for a year yet. Sometimes I feel like I'm a target on the road.

Awwww Rube ! That sucks ! Lucky for you they took a police report. Around here, if there's an accident like that in a parking lot or gas station, it's considered private property and they won't come out... How's your neck and back? Possible injuries? (j/k)

Comment

Rube,twice ive been rearended stopped at a traffic light by people on cell phones,i know how it feels.

Comment

I have been rearended at a stop sign, the lady that was running into me was talking on the phone .... need I say more. We called the police and the first thing the officer asked me was if the other person was talking on phone at the time. I am sorry this happened to you, it's no fun, but it wasn't your fault. ((( Rube)))

Comment

Weekend Before Last When I Went To Fort Worth, There Was This Kid In A Small Car Ahead Of Me, Speeding Up, Slowing Down, Weaving Across His Lane Into Lanes On Each Side Of Him. As I Got Around Him I Noticed He Was Holding His Cell Phone Across From Him Into The Passenger Seat Texting!!! I Wish I'd Have Seen A Cop, I Would Have Flagged Him Down!

Comment

SORRY, FORGOT TO ADDRESS YOUR POST BEFORE I HIJACKED....
            I'M GLAD YOU WEREN'T HURT, PEOPLE JUST DON'T PAY ATTENTION!

Comment

I fully support a law that would prohibit drivers from talking on cell phones, even with ear piece, while driving.

Comment

He wasn't on the phone - he just didn't look.

I had to take my car to an accident center. The police then take the report, photograph the car and put a sticker on it indicating that the police have seen it. This is a protection to the person who hits you - you can't disguise any other car body problems. They also decide if the car is driveable. However, I think that the fact I drove the car in should indicate its driveableness.

Comment

Wow - fast work.

I just got a call from my insurance company that I can get my car fixed and get a rental in the interim. Woohoo.

they have to replace the passenger door and fender. I can't open the door at all and I get a lovely whistle whenever I drive as the door no longer closes properly.

I can't believe how hard he hit me. He must have just stood on his gas to back up that fast.

Comment

Working...
                  X