Ok the Polygamist women again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok the Polygamist women again.

I'm trying to keep up but seems that gave the kids bracets and they tried to erase the writing so no one can read it. The teen girls are having babies or pregnant. They now want the Mothers to go for counsiloring about being a parent and not letting anyone under 18yrs to be married or pregnant. It's under the law to do that. And you can only have one wife. This is the law of our country & these people can have freedom of religion but also have to go by the law. Texas is really trying to help them but think now the law will have to help them out. I see the women crying but never any real tears. They are going to try to educated the women. In our country one wife, under 18 it is rape. I understand these women want the kids back but these kids are being abused. So Texas is going to try to find a way to do it but under the law. Can't wait til they get in Az. too. We probably have more crap going on here. Sorting all this out is going to take a lot of time.

It amazes me how things can go on like this in the name of religion..but I take my 3 year old son to the hospital because of a bruise on his head I was concerned about and they say "Did mommy hit you honey?"

I am happy that Texas is finally doing something about it.
    DARE TO BE DIFFERENT

www.myspace.com/luvkidrock4ever

Comment

They have probably just "touched" the tip of the iceberg dealing with all this garbage. Those poor girls are still children; their bodies are not fully grown and those !*# idiot males are using their for their own gratification. Thank you Texas for trying to make a difference in their lives. Sadly, history tells us that humans have done a lot of horrible things in the name of religion. I'm off the soapbox now.

Comment

Big headline in today's paper. Now they think that young boys were physically/ sexually abused. They are basing this on interviews and journal writings that they found. Not sure what age we are talking here. One young girl was taken to San Marcos hospital a few days ago and she gave birth to a little boy. San Marcos is a small college town up the road from where I live, about 20 miles.

Comment

The Older Men Know It's Against The Law And Wrong, But They're Just Thinking About Themselves. One Man Said He Was A "member" But Was Only There Every Few Yrs. Sounded Like To Me He'd Just Come In To "do" The Little Girls Then Leave. It's Disgusting What They're Doing To Those Poor Children, Who Don't Know Better, They Think That's The Way It's Suppose To Be, Because Of Those Perverts.

Comment

Sadly, all of our "ACTIVISTS" are too busy dealing with the mosquito's and the rainforests in Africa, the plight of the Condor, or the PERVERTS in other places like Bangkok to help with our own "HOME GROWN" jerk for brains perverts...

WAKE UP HOLLYWOOD!!!! Where is Bono when you need him? Why is it such an OUTRAGE when this happens somewhere else? Why is no one UP IN ARMS for OUR CHILDREN? Why did Bangkok get 3 individual specials on Dateline and 20/20, with MANY MANY airings...and this has barley hit the news up here in the NorthEast?

Will someone PLEASE wake up Michael Moore? Will someone PLEASE pay our law enforcement better than the polygimists do?!?!?!?!?

Comment

I should have added.... "JMHO" and "off my soapbox"

Comment

Tell Us How You Really Feel Sew!1 Lol

Comment

Really???? Can I???????

Comment

OK!
                    Let me start by saying....

Comment

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NU, your ONE OF THEM!!!!!! You've been posing as a woman all this time...when really your just a perv from TexASS sneaking information out of us for some sick and twisted plot to take over the world and have many wifes on venus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know it ALL NOW!!!! It all makes sense to me FINALLY!!!!!

Comment

or is it Uranus?

Comment

No, My Son's From Uranus, Just Ask Dd, She's Called Him An Alien From Uranus For 15 Yrs Or More!!! Lol
                          And You Know, Jackie Is A Unisex Name!!..... Not To Hijack, But That Term Confuses Me....unisex...... Uni = One , Right? If It's A Unisex Bathroom, Shirt, Etc., It's For Both Sexes. So Why Isn't It A Bi-sex Bathroom????? Tell Me Why???

Comment

Wow, Nu, reading your last post here, and my head is spinning. LOL
                            Let's all look up the definition of uni sex..... and report back. LOL

Comment

This one is for NU

Unisex
                              From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                              Jump to: navigation, search
                              For species with only one sex, see Unisexual.
                              Look up unisex in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.Unisex refers to things that are suitable for both sexes,[1][2] but can also be another term for gender-blindness.

The term was coined in the 1960s and was used fairly informally. Though the combining form 'uni-' is from the Latin 'unus' meaning 'one', the term seems to have been influenced by words such as 'united' and 'universal', meaning that the 'uni-' prefix takes on the definition of 'shared'. In this sense, it can be seen as meaning 'shared by both sexes'.[3]

Hair stylists and beauty salons that serve both men and women are often referred to as unisex. This is typical of other services that traditionally separated the sexes, such as clothing shops.

[edit] See also
                              Coeducation
                              Unisex name
                              Unisex bathroom
                              Gender role

This should make it very clear, right ?????? lol

Comment

Working...
                              X