Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am getting my tooth pulled today!!

I already dread it.

I have that I have to pee feeling and that sick feeling.

I swear I have peed 4 times already this morning. Can't wait til its over...but the pain pills make me sick. Maybe I won't have to take them
    DARE TO BE DIFFERENT

www.myspace.com/luvkidrock4ever

Being the dentist scaredy cat that I am... I can say having a tooth pulled didn't hurt at all. I didn't even need any pain pills! Hope yours is as easy!!
    "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

I had a tooth pulled about a month ago and it broke into 4 pieces. Even with all the digging to get it out, I still didn't have any pain afterwards.

Comment

hope it went well,last time i had one pulled i didnt feel a thing,didnt need the pills either,but takem while ya got them, lol

Comment

I am scheduled to go in Tuesday. I woke up Monday with my face ballooned out. I didn't realize it. i rolled over and DH was looking at me. I smiled and reached out to hug him. He very quietly said"Honey' I looked into his eyes, they were tearing up. then he said i think you had a stroke. I was like no i can move my arm, when i have one of my TMI's usually I can't move my right side. he said honey, look at your face. I rolled back over, put glasses on and looked in mirror. Rt side of face was twisted up. I looked like Two face from Batman. I was like oh well. when my TMI's happen by nightfall I am usually looking normal again. Got up to make kids lunches and get em to school. tried to take my meds but water just ran out of mouth. I felt around in mouth with my tongue.. huge absess on rt side. ahhh no stroke infected tooth. I have antibotics on hand for my never ending kidney infections. so i manage to get one down. by the time kids got home my head was swellen and rt eye was closed. still no concern. will kep taking meds. that night the pain kicked in.. my whole body was screaming. Dh triedto comfort me but his touch was like unbareable. He gave em some of his tyneol with codiene finally fell asleep. Next morning, neck was bigger than my head and i was burning up. ok I will go to doc. my jaw is infected, my nodes are infected and I am peeing blood. Put me on a broad spetrum antibotic wth strict orders to call my dentist. I woudl much rather see Gyno than dentist but I call. can't really do anyting until swelling is down and I got soem day of antibotics in me. So tuesday morning hopefully they pull it. I had broke it like 3yrs ago.. never bothered me no warning of this flare up.
          My little guy wrote in his journal in school that I was going to die and he tried so hard to be good son and keep me safe since my brain surgery. I love that kid so much. but no kid that young should have to try and carry the weight of responibility that he tries. He also wrote yesterday that he hoped I told my dad I was sick so if i die my dad would know why. He is so loving.

Comment

mommy, mine wasn't that bad, but had so much pressure under my eye, I had to get it out...

OK...it hurt....I have had them pulled before and it didn't.... this one had an extra root and it was curved up over the bone....he had to work over an hour to get it out...he had to drill several times, he finally got it. he said to never worry about anyone knocking my teeth out like they tell me they are going to because it would be almost impossible. lol

It is just barely throbbing right now, but I have vicoden if I need it. I might save that for when I'm feeling better....hahahaha Just kidding, they make me sick, so I try not to take them unless I have to.

Mommy I hope yours is better soon....Your husband sounds really sweet
            DARE TO BE DIFFERENT

Comment

luvs, take one and drink a beer or two, you should sleep all night,hope you feel better soon

Comment

I don't have any beer, but I can imagine adding a beer to this....It is throbbing a little more than it was. I am not so sure how tonight is going to go. He had a horrible time pulling it. He had to put so much pressure on it, I thought for a minute I was going to pass out. I have a high tolerance for pain, I went through 42 hours of labor with nothing for pain...but this did hurt a little. especially when he had to drill...yuck..

maybe I need to go buy some beer...lol
                DARE TO BE DIFFERENT

Comment

Wow the procedure sounded complicated. I get sick with pain killers too, so bad I try not to take them but if you eat first it's not quite as bad. I hope everythg feels better soon.

Comment

thanks everyone....I'm sure it will be better in a couple of days. It is not good right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! I don't have any sick days, so I have to teach tomorrow. If I can get through that ok, I'll be fine
                    DARE TO BE DIFFERENT

Comment

Originally posted by luvkidrock
                      I don't have any beer, but I can imagine adding a beer to this....It is throbbing a little more than it was. I am not so sure how tonight is going to go. He had a horrible time pulling it. He had to put so much pressure on it, I thought for a minute I was going to pass out. I have a high tolerance for pain, I went through 42 hours of labor with nothing for pain...but this did hurt a little. especially when he had to drill...yuck..

maybe I need to go buy some beer...lol
                      YES! ice cold beer LOL

I have to have IV sedation ...hang in there and take care you will feel better, got anything really cold to eat thats soft? it will feel good on it.

Comment

Luv, I understand, I hate going to the dentist, I have to go in 2 weeks, geez they always seem to find something. I get myself all nervous the night before. Well, just be glad the tooth is out.

Comment

oh God! I'm swooning now,,,I have to have many teeth extracted ,,,,I'm going to be dead out for it, I have teeth that have been MIA, and have to be drilled? dug? out? I have a HUGE problem on my hands. I wish I was in your shoes, to have a tooth or two taken out. I feel for you big time.
                          Beer will not be enough for me, sadly. hahaha!
                          A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

My tooth *my gum* feels great today. I haven't had to take pain pills...didn't even have to have the beer!!!!!!!

mudderbear, I hope yours are ok....sounds like a lot to do.

Mine is just a little sore today where he had to pry so hard. Glad I had it done
                            DARE TO BE DIFFERENT

Comment

Working...
                            X