Site still slow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site still slow?

I have put in a couple more tickets and complained some more, are you experiencing the site still being slow? It would be *helpful* if you notice a particular time of day that this seems to happen more frequently.

Stephanie

It's Still Abit Slow, Not Like It Was, Thanks For All Your Doing. I'm Usually "playing" Here All Day Long, I'll Try To Notice If There's A Specific Time It's Slower Than Others.

Comment

It has been faster for me the past couple of days. I will try to remember and write down the time if I should experience some slow time

Comment

That seems to be the real issue, as to when it is happening. As long as I put in a ticket, and it is running ok at that moment, the moment when the server gets checked, it doesn't get looked into very deeply.

Comment

Only slow once in a while for me now ...have pen and paper out now to just remember to write times down LOL

Comment

I couldn't get on at all at one point Tuesday, but since then it has been fine and seems a lot faster to me
            DARE TO BE DIFFERENT

www.myspace.com/luvkidrock4ever

Comment

I have had no problems the last couple of days...
              Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Steph.........I was out of town for 1/2 this week and haven't had much time to log in and really stay on the site. However, right now at this moment in time, it seems to be working better for me than last week before I went away. Thanks for your efforts and time on this matter.

~Kathy~
                The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

For once it seems to be running great for me!

Comment

I think things are running better in general. I haven't noticed the lag that I had previously.

Comment

Lightning fast today!
                      A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.

Comment

Working...
                      X