fun things to do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fun things to do

Every year we have a party. It's a whole weekend kind of thing.....Friday night until Sunday afternoon.

We do all sorts of different things but I have noticed that there isn't really ONE THING that we all do TOGETHER. Some play painball, some go out on fourwheelers........ One time we played volleyball all took turns on teams all day but I want to do something *better?*

I guess my question is........

What are some of the fun things that you do in groups when you are with your friends?

I was thinking of doing something like MVP award....most drunk.....etc. It's hard for me to get my thoughts out so it's hard to explain what I am thinking of doing.
    Last edited by flutterby; 05-01-2008, 10:18 AM.

We do parties like this also. We have done scavenger hunts, talent shows (this gets so funny) and golf, with the golf you make your own club out of old sticks and tape type of thing. That gets pretty funny also.

Comment

Originally posted by flutterby
      Every year we have a party. It's a whole weekend kind of thing.....Friday night until Sunday afternoon.

We do all sorts of different things but I have noticed that there isn't really ONE THING that we all do TOGETHER. Some play painball, some go out on fourwheelers........ One time we played volleyball all took turns on teams all day but I want to do something *better?*

I guess my question is........

What are some of the fun things that you do in groups when you are with your friends?

I was thinking of doing something like MVP award....most drunk.....etc. It's hard for me to get my thoughts out so it's hard to explain what I am thinking of doing.

Most drunk???? Holy cow!

Comment

most drunk............ya most drunk

it's a weekend event, no one leaves and A LOT of people drink so......it's not like I am going to tell them that they get a prize for being drunk the longest or anything, I just was thinking of things off the top of my head.....not necessarily what I am really going to be doing.......

Comment

See If It Were Here In Texas, We'd Toss Horseshoes, Cowpatty Bingo, Cowpatty Toss, That Type Stuff!!!

On Your Fourwheelers, Have The Weinie Bite, No Never Mind, That's More Fun With 2 Wheels, Because You Have To Drive Slow, And 4wheelers Can Drive Slow Without Wobbling! Lol

Comment

we should have a texas party sometime, it would be fun

Comment

Beer tasting-sampling (nectar of the gods - spittoon foder)
              Mystery Science Theater
              Win, Loose or Draw
              scavenger hunt
              Kareoke

Comment

I like the talent show idea. I guess my talent would be to cook a meal for everyone LOL
                "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

You could have like a mini triathalon: bikes or trike or 4 wheeler, swimming or whats that thing called, the plastic thing the kids slide on thats wet, then jogging or sack races or jump rope.

Karaoke sounds like fun too. You could give awards for best & worst.

Comment

BEER PONG!!!!!!! hehehehe

Comment

I watched a video tape once of a party friends went to where they were instructed to dress up like their fave rock star and bring the song... and they lip-synched to it. It was the funniest thing I've ever seen!!

I saw another video where they had a fashion show where the men dressed up as woman... again... belly hurting laughter!!
                      "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Working...
                      X