What's your thoughts on diaper brands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your thoughts on diaper brands

To all you mom's out there who know sooo much more than I do (I'm only pregnant with my first child here)....I want your honest to goodness opinions about diapers. Which ones you love/hate and why. Even if it's a cheap-o brand. Thank you soo much.
    www.thenewmommiezblend.blogspot.com

My DS and DIL likes the Members Mark brand from Sams the best. Said they liked them over the name brands and they were alot cheaper (less expensive). Only problem they don't have the real small or the larger sizes, think the sizes go from 2-5. GS has grown out of them now, not sure what they're using, but when new grand kid comes they said they'l use Memebers Mark again. They said the Peoples Choice from Wal-Mart were good also, just not as good.
    Good luck

Comment

We use Huggies Natural fit. love them...
      DARE TO BE DIFFERENT

www.myspace.com/luvkidrock4ever

Comment

DD has been talking about going green--cloth diapers. Supposedly there are some really good shaped cloth diapers with either snaps or velcro--can't remember which--out there right now. Might be worth checking.
        Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

When we had babies.. we swore by Luvs

Comment

oooh diapers have come a long way! 26 years ago I used Pampers, they did not have those nice gathered edges, I'd be nursing and baby would let go, and all the poo would leak out everywhere, him and I. I hated store brand diapers, they did not hold the way Pampers, Huggies, Luvs would. I would say go to brand names, unless others are reccommended to you.
            A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

When my babies were born, I went w/ a diaper service for the first one... until she got a wicked red-hot rash from whatever they washed 'em in! Then we used Pampers and Huggies when we traveled... Huggies were better but pricier. Luvs had a funny smell I didn't like.
              "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

When my boys were babies we tried all the name brand diapers. Then we tried the WalMart brand. IMO, the WalMart brand is just as good as the name brands and at least $2-3 dollars cheaper a pack. I'm pretty sure they come in sizes N-6.

Comment

i used a diaper service for the girls and never had a problem with rashes. loved it! cheaper even then disposibles or doing it myself. but when dd3 was at the end, i found the store brand was better then even huggies overniters! and even tho i knew the name of it when i started typing this......it is now lost in my brain! lol. my store stopped carrying this brand a long time ago, but i saw last week they are in target now. as soon as the name comes out of hiding in my brain......i will post it.
                  http://weatherpixie.com/index.php?&h...=AZ&place=KFFZ

i didnt loose it! ...........i sold it on ebay!

Comment

top care! it popped into my brain while i was driving down the street today with dd3! told her.....remember that! she had paper and pencil and wrote it down lol. good thing too, cause i forgot i was going to post it. she just brought me the paper and i am......oh yah! lol
                    http://weatherpixie.com/index.php?&h...=AZ&place=KFFZ

i didnt loose it! ...........i sold it on ebay!

Comment

We're taking care of our granddaughter while our daughter is in Iraq, and I prefer Huggies over any of the other brands. Pampers had a funny smell to me.

Comment

Originally posted by MudderBear
                        oooh diapers have come a long way! 26 years ago I used Pampers, they did not have those nice gathered edges, I'd be nursing and baby would let go, and all the poo would leak out everywhere, him and I. I hated store brand diapers, they did not hold the way Pampers, Huggies, Luvs would. I would say go to brand names, unless others are reccommended to you.

I hear that! for me it was 28 year's ago i had to cut the pampers in half they were to bug for my little one, but back then they only came in one size.

Comment

so I have a 1 month old and I swear by pampers swaddlers.. no leaks, and no poo up the back blowouts
                          Life is all about a$$; you're either covering it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, behaving like one, or you live with one.

Comment

We use Pampers with our daughter. Tried Huggies, but they leaked. Remember, though, that all babies are different. I have a friend whose son was so sensitive to something in all disposable diapers that she uses cloth now.
                            One thing on the Pampers. After size 2, there are no more Swaddlers. You have to go the Cruisers or Baby Dry for size 3 and up. When you do go to size 3, the diapers get much more rough inside. They're not soft like the Swaddlers. Our little girl got a slight rash from these, but no other brands were softer, so we stuck with Pampers, and she's fine with them now.

Good luck, and have fun with your new baby!

Comment

Cloth diapers because of the economy.

Comment

Working...
                              X