Domestications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domestications

Well, last week I was singing their praises to someone here on the forum, but now I have a gripe about this company. I've ordered from them in the past and been satisfied, but they screwed me over today...

A few days ago I ordered a comforter set which I REALLY wanted ($49.99) and just for the heck of it, they had a clearance deal - buy one blanket throw and get 2 free for $6.66 (for all 3 of them). I ordered by phone and was told everything was in stock . Today I checked the status of the order online....the blanket throws shipped, but the comforter set is backordered until August! They already shipped the blanket throws, and they charged me over $22.00 for the shipping! Now I could understand being charged $22.00 to ship it ALL at one time, but why the hell would I buy 3 blanket throws for $6.66 and pay that much for shipping????

I was so mad! Of course I cancelled the order for the comforter because I'm not gonna wait that long for it. But they could have told me the truth about it being out of stock so I didnt get ripped off on the deal! GRRRRRRRRR!

I hate that shipping & handling, sometimes it's almost as much as the product. I heard (CNN?) that June 1st amazon will be charging their customers sales tax. They said NY based companies will be doing it. If they charge sales tax plus s&h I don't think I will be ordering on line that much.

Comment

I think I'd have cancelled the whole order and just refused it when it was delivered!

I tend to order online only when I get free or really cheap shipping. I've tried to order things in the past where the shipping was more than the item!!
      "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Working...
      X