why all the fuss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why all the fuss?

ok, miley cyrus is 15? i saw the pics and didnt see anything wrong.youd see more in a bikini at the beach.why is the press going wild about nothing?

I wasn't bothered by the picture of her by herself and all it showed was her bare back. Should a 15 year old pose like that, no, but that is just my opinion. What bothered me much more was the picture of her and her Dad, that pose , in my opinion , was not appropiate for a Father and daughter. To me that came across as a boyfriend / girlfriend pose. But that is just me, what the heck do I know. LOL

Comment

I think the press is trying to make her the next Britney. I wish they would leave her alone. I saw some people online that said they were never letting their kids watch Hannah Montana again. A little carried away I think. I thought the pictures were pretty
      DARE TO BE DIFFERENT

www.myspace.com/luvkidrock4ever

Comment

What did Annette wear at the beach with Frankie Avalon?

Comment

right!!!!!!!!!!!
          DARE TO BE DIFFERENT

Comment

I think they're making a mountain out of a mole hill also. I think if it were my 15 yr old, I would say no don't take those pics, but they were tastefully done, not racey, not slutty, just a little "mature" for a 15yr old. Just from things I've heard on the news, I think her parents keep a good eye on her and she seems to have a fairly good head on her shoulders. Not long after Hanna Montana became popular she was invited to an award show, her parents wouldn't let her go because she was on restriction for her cell phone bill and talking back to her mom! I thought way to go Billy Ray! I hope they keep up the discipline!

Comment

Remember all the Calvin Klein ads with the very young models in their (or his) underwear? They showed more skin than Miley did.

Comment

i have been seeing a lot of 12 yrs old going wild lately.. i even saw some who wore clothes worst than Mily. . I've seen the photos and i didn't see anything wrong.
                Last edited by kathy; 05-04-2008, 02:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabine
                  I wasn't bothered by the picture of her by herself and all it showed was her bare back. Should a 15 year old pose like that, no, but that is just my opinion. What bothered me much more was the picture of her and her Dad, that pose , in my opinion , was not appropiate for a Father and daughter. To me that came across as a boyfriend / girlfriend pose. But that is just me, what the heck do I know. LOL

I wholeheartedly agree!

Comment

I've only seen the pic of her herself, I'll have to look for the one of her and her dad. I don't know why the photographers/mag execs think they have to have such "sexy" poses on people, especially when they're underage.

Comment

I'm a mom of 3 boys, no daughters. I thought this pic was all kinds of wrong. Its so suggestive, she's practically naked, her hair and makeup are all tossled like she's just had s*x. Why would a parent let that image go on the cover a magazine? Is that the image you want your 15yo to project? What was the purpose of that? If you want a portrait for your personal pics, thats one thing...but why put that on a mag cover? It was just very wrong and at 15, how can she make the wisest decisions? I blame her parents. Its like all these young girls who dress like hoochie mamas, someone needs to ask these girls...what do you want people to think of you when you wear those clothes? Parents need to step up and help our young women act appropriately. All these "poptarts" are ruining our children.

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance
                        I've only seen the pic of her herself, I'll have to look for the one of her and her dad. I don't know why the photographers/mag execs think they have to have such "sexy" poses on people, especially when they're underage.
                        It sells magazines. I also think that her Dad is pushing this, because it gives his sagging career a boost, I could be wrong, but I don't think so...

Comment

Greed is a strong emotion and the parents are just making money off their daughter.

Comment

The last I heard from Billy's family, all of Miley's money was going in the bank for Miley. She has an allowance and that is it. They are very strict with her. Her whole family lives here..they are all very down to earth people. You couldn't meet anyone that is more appreciative than Billy about his fame. He has not let it go to his head. Billy has always had money, I don't think greed is part of this. jmho

I work with his cousin and she said that she feels sorry for Miley at times they are so strict.
                            DARE TO BE DIFFERENT

Comment

That is so wonderful to hear!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X