Giant hydrangeas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giant hydrangeas

Anyone grow these? I bought a couple at the Farmers Market yesterday, they are about 9" around and just gorgeous! Can't wait to plant them outside!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/tastebud/20080504_1526.jpg

OMG I am so jelous!! Those are gorgous. What kind of a deal did you get on them? Simply beautiful. I had a friend that had a bush over 7' tall and it was wonderful when they flowered. Good luck with them.

Huffle
    God grant me the serenity to accept the yarn I cannot return... courage to change the yarn I can... and the reciept to know the difference.

Comment

I have one bush the very same color as your photo - they are beautiful but they do not like full sun so be sure to plant in a partial sun/shade location and water thoroughly and often during hot, dry weather.

Comment

Those are so gorgeous! There is a hydrangea bush that previous homeowner planted before I moved here, but it hasnt produced one single flower since I've lived here. I'm afraid to plant more because I'm unsure of why the existing one isnt producing. The foilage is gorgeous...just no flowers!

Comment

Huffle...they were only $10 ea.!!! I may go back next week for more.

Comment

How beautiful! I've been looking at them for weeks, but fear the deer here will see them as their personal salad bar!! Anyone know if deer maybe don't like them?
            "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

They are beautiful!!! I have always admired them just never had any.

Comment

Cottun and Tastebud you might find some helpful Hydrangea info on this website. It tells you how to get or keep the color you like. Cottun it might help you find out why yours is not blooming.

Huffle

Sorry spaced out on the website.... http://www.hydrangeashydrangeas.com/
                There ya go.
                Last edited by Huffle; 05-05-2008, 11:16 PM.
                God grant me the serenity to accept the yarn I cannot return... courage to change the yarn I can... and the reciept to know the difference.

Comment

And that website would be??????????

Comment

Oh my goodness !! TDF !

Comment

Working...
                    X