Coffee maker has outsmarted me !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coffee maker has outsmarted me !

Remember I broke my carafe a while back? I thought I could just use it with a large mug underneath instead, now i see the water pooling in the filter section.

Could the coffee maker be thinking that there is no carafe, and therefore won't brew coffee?
    I don't want buns of steel. I want buns of cinnamon !!!

My coffee maker will not let water comeout or coffee I should say unless the carafe is in place. When the carafe is in place it pushes a little lever.

Comment

ooooo, so that means I should prob. discard my machine, since the carafe is kaput.......

Comment

can't you just buy another carafe? No sense thowing it away.
        A man of words and not of deeds, is like a garden full of weeds.

Comment

what i;'d spend to get another carafe shipped to me wouldn't pay. there are perfectly good stores with brand new coffee makers much cheaper.

anyway, i'm the only coffee drinker here and a whole carafe is overkill IMO.

Comment

Buy a new small coffee maker, they don't cost that much. You don't have to get a big one that makes 12 cups or so, there are smaller ones around.

Comment

I have a Senseo, the pod kind that makes one cup at a time. I love it and will never go back. Each cup is so fresh and I never have to clean anything on it!! Oh, and I got it free for filling out a survey for them!
              A man of words and not of deeds, is like a garden full of weeds.

Comment

i should look into that; i got somelthingfor hot water for dd but it doens't fit a big coffee mug under it ....

Comment

Working...
                X