It's Monday!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Monday!!!

Good Monday morning, Cookinkat is still MIA, hope her DH is ok, and her herself!,
    What's everyone up to today? Working?
    Suppose to be mid 80's today and start storming tonight!!!

Anyone do anything fun this weekend? I vegetated as usual after cleaning house! DS, DIL and GS were over all evening Friday and all day Saturday, so I played all day!

Another monday , we had some rain last night and according to the weather man more to come. Didn't do much this weekend, watched TV. / movie, ate, watched more TV and ate some more. LOL

Comment

Work today, as usual. This weekend we finally rescued our cat from the crawlspace where she had been since Tuesday. Discovered another cat there as well, and have one of those Have a Heart traps set to catch it. Spent Sunday "helping" DH put in a new kitchen faucet.

Comment

Well I'm just in a foul mood today! Got up early and went shopping for a wet-vac to do that darn koi pond...found one at a great price so I SHOULD be happy. But I am just feeling overwhelmed with how much I have to do! I scratch one thing off the to-do list and 3 more take its place. Have to go to work in a few hours and BTW, they are killing me with hours at work. I was supposed to have Saturday and Sunday off and they called me in to work both days. So I never get caught up and I am feeling like a real [email protected] about it!

Comment

I've Decided Real Life Sucks!!! I'd Rather Live In An Imaginary World. But Being A Grown Up I Can't!!

Comment

There are days when all I want to do is run away from home and go live on an Island, by myself. I need to find a rich man who can buy me an Island. LOL

Comment

In my imaginary world I have a great confused GAY guy who cant decide what he likes best to do...clean my house or do my yardwork. But when I get home from work at night, we girl-talk and paint each others nails and then I go to bed and he leaves me the hell alone till he gets up in the morning and cleans out my koi pond!

Comment

I could use a guy like that myself. don't have a pond, but I find another yucky job for him to do. LOL

Comment

Can I Share Him Also???

Comment

Sure I send the little slave over to your house.

Comment

Like I said, he's real confused...I'm sure he wont mind us sharing him!

Comment

Confused doesn't cover it.....LOL

Comment

confused and maybe a little crazy!!! lol

It is raining like a cow pi$$ing on a flat rock. God's bowling strikes!!!!! The thunder God's are happy!! lol (that's not like sacreligous talking about God and the thunder Gods in one sentence is it?)(He know's I don't mean it that way!)

Comment

I wish we would get some good rain. The sun has come out. I guess we can forget about the rain

Comment

It looks white outside the window it's coming down so hard!! Thank goodness they brought lunch, I don't have to get out! I don't know what it is right now, but at this point I don't care!!! lol

Comment

Working...
                              X