$4 Rx's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $4 Rx's

You Know Wal-mart Has Certain Generic Drugs For $4 For A 30 Day Supply. They Faxed Us Today, They Will Give 90 Day Suppy For $10, Dr Just Has To Tell Them 90 Day Supply. Good Price For Those With No Insurance Or High Co-pays

Nu I noticed this a few weeks ago when I went to get my DH's Indomethacin(for gout). I just thought it was something they had been doing that I hadn't read about. I know when I go to the Dr Fri if she doesn't change my blood pressure meds I'm going to get her to write me a 90 day supply prescripstion for it.
    ""Becoming a grandmother is wonderful. One moment you're just a mother. The next you are all-wise and prehistoric.""

Comment

Saw on CNN today that they are also going to lower the prices on a lot of over the counter meds to 4 or less. WOO HOO. Wish they had done this over the winter with all the colds and flu.

Huffle
      God grant me the serenity to accept the yarn I cannot return... courage to change the yarn I can... and the reciept to know the difference.

Comment

Wow! That is great!

Question here..... My friend that I work with got a letter from Medco. They told her that if she didn't use the "mail order" on one of her prescriptions that she can get much cheaper at Walmart, etc. That they would no longer cover it!!!

So, my question is.. can she just go to Walmart or where ever and get the prescription with out using her insurance? Is the $4 prescription only with insurance? Or will she be better off not using the insurance and getting a better deal? Mail order is $20 for 3 months. Walmart is $12 for 3 months....
        Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Sounds like wal mart works better for her. Yes is $4 without insurance.

Huffle
          God grant me the serenity to accept the yarn I cannot return... courage to change the yarn I can... and the reciept to know the difference.

Comment

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!
            Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

You don't even have to tell them you have insurance or not and they'll give it to you for $4 for 30 days, $10 for 90 days. Walgreens is doing a 90 day of certain drugs for $12.99 also, their list is shorter than Wal-Marts

Comment

Working...
              X