Can we discuss b.r.a.s here ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we discuss b.r.a.s here ?

I don't remember if we are allowed to, but I'm having the darndest time finding my size; I'm an adult (36") but a AA !!!!!

The onehanesplace.com are the only place I've bought in 15 years, any ideas?
    I don't want buns of steel. I want buns of cinnamon !!!

I Know Women With Very Large Cup Sizes Can Have Them Made At A Shop That Makes Braces/prosthesis's. You May Check To See If They Make Smaller Bra Sizes As Well.

Comment

Check out Victoria's Secret. Also, you might want to go to a specialty shop. I know that they often have hard-to-find sizes.
      Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

I did a quick google and found this

barenecessities.com/search.asp?...&cm_mmc=STIC-_-BraAA-_-search-_-NA - 56k

Comment

My GF has the same problem finding a bra! She's tried Victoria's - nothing there.. GOing to give her the website above. THANKS Sabine~
          Tessa

Comment

Originally posted by Chocolate Moose
            I don't remember if we are allowed to, but I'm having the darndest time finding my size; I'm an adult (36") but a AA !!!!!

The onehanesplace.com are the only place I've bought in 15 years, any ideas?
            I had the same problem, I'm a 38-A.. I found mine online and Playtex makes it. But I can't remember what sight. Maybe try there. Good luck. I had a heck of a time finding my size.

Comment

http://www.aronsales.com/storefrontprofiles/deluxeSFshop.aspx?sfid=48267&c=0&search_text=36AA
              The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

This place has it all....

http://breakoutbras.stores.yahoo.net/pesmcupbr.html

Comment

Thank you all.

The Barenecessities site doesn't have a 38AA, which is what i'd really like.

The Breakout bras has only the ones that onehanesplace has.

The Aronsales site has very expensive bras! and they don't look comfortable Some fo them are $60 and up!

Guess I stillk one onehanses.....

Comment

Well, I don't know if this might work for you or not, but it has been my experience that the cups run altogether different sometimes as far as size. Maybe an A cup would work for you depending on the brand and style. I find that sometimes one same size cup in a different brand really differs. Anybody else find that to be the case?

Comment

Well, the a cup seems to be okay in the push up style, but that's major TMI, isn't it .....

Comment

Working...
                      X