Need Laundry Help Please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Laundry Help Please!

At the last track meet, the officials put a adhesive number on DS's nylon track shorts. I can peel some of it off but alot is still on.

What can I use to remove it?

try wd-40 or rubbing alchol (sorry i cant spell)
    Theresa

Comment

Dont have any rubbing alcohol, will call DH & ask him to bring home the WD-40 from the shop.

Comment

after you use the wd-40 be sure to rinse it out with a little bit of dish soap to get the oily residue out, sorry, forgot to add that earlier. hope it works for ya.
        Theresa

Comment

Not sure I would use WD 40. Check the can to see what it says about reaction with nylon. I think I would call my local dry cleaners. Or alternately, google nylon and adhesive removal.
          Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

I would try Goo-be-gone. It removes most everything.

Debbie
            Never regret something because at one point it was exactly what you wanted!

Comment

goo-gone should work

Comment

need laundry help please

I like to use Avon Skin So Soft to get off sticky stuff, spray it on, wait a few minutes and wipe, if still on there, do it again. It also works on marker and pen that little boys draw on their arms, fake tatoos.

Comment

Wd-40 Works Wonders On Getting Adhesive Off. But Like She Said, Make Sure To Scrub It With Dishsoap/degreaser Before Washing It, Or You'll Have A Grease Spot!

Comment

You might give lighter fluid a try.

Comment

Working...
                    X