Omg!!!!!!!!! Jana!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omg!!!!!!!!! Jana!!!!!!!!

HOLY COW!!! OMG!!!! I got your "little" package today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am just in SHOCK!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy Crap!

Jana..... Y'all are not going to believe what this SWEET, SWEET Pumpkin, Sweetheart sent to me as just a "little" something!!!!!!!

An Early Birthday Gift!!!

Wow... Ok.... Ready??? We are both HUGE I Love Lucy fans.... AND - she sent me..........

A huge I Love Lucy purse (featuring Lucy, Ricky, Fred and Ethel on their way to California)
    THEN - The purse was FILLED with THE MOST AMAZING STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. I Love Lucy Decorated Envelopes
    2. I Love Lucy Billfold!
    3. A bottle opener that plays the dialog from the Vitameatavegamin Commercial Episode!! (my second all time favorite episode)
    4. An I Love Lucy Picture Frame that says "Girlfriends" across the top and has Lucy and Ethel in their Hula Skirts
    5. An AWESOME, INCREDIBLE Book called "The Quotable I Love Lucy" that has lots of the quotes from the show!!!!!
    6. A really, cool Notepad featuring Lucy and Ethel when they were trying to sell the Salad Dressing!!
    7. A beautiful Kitchen / Hand towel, white waffle pattern with a Pink I Love Lucy Heart on it..
    8. A Big Writing Pad with Lucy and Ethel on it... Trying to remember the episode......
    9. FIVE, YES, FIVE magnets!! Lucy Stomping Grapes, Lucy and Ethel in Paris with their "gunny sack" dresses on!, 2 of The Candy Factory!, and one with all four of them......
    10. The cutest little Minature purse, like Lipstick Holder? So adorable !!!!!!
    11. Almost forgot about the Awesome Cuff style Watch!! I am wearing it...

Now, THIS is what Jana said was "just a little something I am sending you"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, Does Jana rock or what!?? I literally have tears in my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much Jana...................................

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE, LOVE, LOVE ALLLLLL OF IT!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and PS - Also got a Post card that preceded the package.. It was the Bill Holden episode!!!! And, Jana.. THAT one is also my very favorite episode of all.. With the Vitameatavegamin episode right behind it!!!
    Last edited by LaurenB; 05-05-2008, 07:47 PM.
    Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

You're welcome Lauren !!! I know you are an I Love Lucy lover and glad you liked you goodies !! Enjoy ! ! ! I hope these didn't duplicate anything in your collection..! It's so fun giving things that people collect. I happy that you're so happy ! :-)

Comment

NOO!! That is what was so COOL!! You did not duplicate a single thing!! These are all things that I have seen at the I Love Lucy Craft Fair booths, and always wanted!!!!! Except, I have never seen the Quote book. If I had, I would have bought it in a heartbeat!!!! I LOVE IT!! I LOVE ALL OF IT!!! You have no idea!! I had to call Dan at work and tell him about all my cool stuff that you sent! And I had to call my Mom and tell her, and my Sister.... And, they all agree that you are JUST AWESOME!!! Jana, you have lots of fans here in Texas!!
      Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Yeah !! So when I come to visit we'll all have to party !!

Comment

Oh, DEFINITELY!!!!
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Only if I'm invited!!!!

Comment

Y'all can break out the Vitameatavegamin and have a few snorts for even more fun.

Comment

I remember that Vitameatavegamin episode, so funny.

Comment

Did I hear PARTY in Texas???? Yeah buddy. Come on Jana. The blender is ready with pina colada mix. We will have to find some stand in cabana boys.

Lauren how neat to get all that stuff you collect. Enjoy!

Huffle
                  God grant me the serenity to accept the yarn I cannot return... courage to change the yarn I can... and the reciept to know the difference.

Comment

NO TO HIJACK, LIKE I EVER WOULD!! BUT WE CAN HAVE A PARTY IN DFW AREA IN SEPTEMBER, WE NEED TO MEET UP BEFORE THE ZEST FEST FOR LUNCH OR BRUNCH THEN GO HAVE FUN AT THE ZESTFEST!! DEAL???

http://www.zestfest2006.com/html/

Comment

I am SO there!!
                      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I would LOVE to be there!!!! I LOVE LUCY TOO!!!!!
                        A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Nu's a Hijacker.....Nu's a Hijacker. Guess that is better than a Lojacker? September 7th is DS2's 18th Birthday, but if we go on Saturday I could do birthday stuffage on Sunday. (wink...nod)
                          Sounds like fun I should be walking realy well before then. WOOT. Sign me up. But I won't eat anything there hate hot stuff....I'm a wimp.

Huffle
                          God grant me the serenity to accept the yarn I cannot return... courage to change the yarn I can... and the reciept to know the difference.

Comment

Huffle's a wimp, Huffle's a wimp!!! AND....DON"T SMELL HER ARM PITS!!!!!!!!!!

lol

Comment

Working...
                            X