FREE Plants... Pay shipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE Plants... Pay shipping

Hey thought I would let you in on something I found.

SPECIAL OFFER

Put Us To The Test! Get $20 Worth Of FREE Plants - Just Pay Shipping. Once You've Tried Us, We Know You'll Be Back!
    Limit One Offer Per Household.
    Hurry - Offer Expires Shortly!

http://springhillnursery.com/default.asp?t=xx&eid=081506&sid=412649&gclid=CNDbh6uR_JICFRciFQodeQkLFQ

This is written in a little box on the right side. Some times it changes for a day or so check back a day or so later.
    Shipping ends up being about $8 or so.

Huffle
    God grant me the serenity to accept the yarn I cannot return... courage to change the yarn I can... and the reciept to know the difference.

That does seem like a good deal, but when I was checking out their website, their prices seem to be much higher than some of the other mail-order gardening catalogs who also offer free plants with each order. Last year when I moved here, I bought all of my perrenials and bushes from a company called Exciting Gardens. Not only were the prices better, but everything that I bought from them just flourished and is so gorgeous this year!

Comment

I Ordered Some All Summer Lily Mix. Thanks For The Info. 7.95 For Shipping
      SHEL

Comment

Working...
      X