Howdy ya'll!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy ya'll!!!

Good Morning, it rained almost all day yesterday and last night. Woke up at 4:30 this morning to lots of thunder, had a real gulley washer! Suppose to have severe storms this evening.

SSDD here, anything special going on at your place/in your life.

Oh to have a life, that's all I want for my birthday, is to get a life!!! lol

Now I know where our rain went, LOL, Nu got our rain, we didn't have a drop, zip, zero , nothing, nothing at all.
    Nothing going on here, like Nu, I don't have a life, LOL I guess I will have to water my plants , since it didn't rain, I don't even want to see our next water bill, SO has been watering ....a lot.

Comment

Good morning all. I FINALLY have a day off and have a to-do list that scares me today. Have to cut grass (a 3 hour job). Start on the pond. Do laundry. Return a pedestal fan to the store that took me 2 hours to put together and after all that trouble the durn thing wont work.

And to top it all off I bought a new dust ruffle that I need to put on the bed, but I have one of those Sealy Posturepedic mattresses that's so heavy that it took 4 men to move it into the house. I have no idea how I'm going to get the dust ruffle on! The mattress is so heavy that if I can manage to push it off the boxspring, I will never be able to get it back on there!

Where's that gay guy when you need him?

Comment

Do You Have Some Neighborhood Boys You Could Give A Few Dollars To To Help You Move The Mattress?

Comment

SO always wants to turn the mattress on our bed ( king size ) and it takes us forever to do, it's a back breaking job, I hate it.

Comment

SSDD here too. Rain's coming. Hope it's not too much.

We went to the lake on Sunday... hadn't been there in like 2 weeks. The last time we were there, the water (lake is 30 feet above normal level!) was about 20 feet from a playground. On Sunday, that playground... and the restrooms (fancier pit outhouses) were underwater! You could only see a few feet of the playground and of the walls and roof of the outhouses!! YIKES!!

Locals say the underwater outhouses won't be a worry... there's more than 1,000 miles of shore line and not that many parks w/ outhouses under water. They say the fishing will be great!! Hope the fish aren't fulla sh$t!!
            "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Same Spam Still In Administrative. Moderators Must Have Had A Holiday Yesterday!

Comment

Now if we only knew what those letters / symbols ?? mean ? That is not a language I don't think, some kind of code ?? It's a mystery in CK land LOL

Comment

Nu, if I knew some decent neighborhood boys, I would surely hire them to do a lot of stuff around here that I dont have the time or the strength to do! Unfortunately, the only boys I've seen around here are the kind who come onto my property for malice...like throwing rocks into the pond, cutting down my small bushes with knives, and pulling up my lawn ornaments just for the fun of it. They are so bold that I have an antique dinner-bell on a post in the backyard, and those little terrors will ring it and then run just to let me know that they're in my yard again and they're going to have the upper hand! And I have no idea whose kids they are or where they came from!

Comment

Do you have a fence around your yard ???

Comment

Yes, Sabine. Paid over $3500 for a privacy fence last year and the little
                      $%!&$ climb right over it!

Comment

It's Called Razor Wire, Like They Have On Top The Fence At The Prisons! That May Slow Them Down For A Bit!!! Lol

Or Put Up A Hot Wire Over The Fence, Shock The Sh!t Out Of Them!

Comment

This is scary, Nu! I've been around you for so long here that I am beginning to think like you! LOL

Well, enough of a break for me...went and got gas for the mower, got most of the grass cut already and then will start on the pond. I'm determined to get all of this out of the way today! Forgot to buy sunscreen and I hope I dont roast out there!

Comment

YOUR PROBABLY ANOTHER LONG LOST SISTER!!! LAUREN AND I ARE TWINS, HUFFLE WAS A LONG LOST SISTER UNTIL SHE TOLD US WHAT HER NAME MEANT!!! LOL

MY MOM MUST HAVE BEEN A REAL SLUT!!

Comment

Well, that makes 3 of us , I thought electric fence myself. LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X