Bras Revisisted, colors ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bras Revisisted, colors ?

I've only worn white and a champagne color; has anyone tried the dots, stripes, or even a purple or other colored bra ?
    I don't want buns of steel. I want buns of cinnamon !!!

I've Only Had White And Champagne Colors Also, Except... I Did Buy A Black One Once, I Won't Go Into Why!!! Lol. Wore It Twice. The Second Time Was Because All Of A Sudden I Was Out Of Bras, I Had To Work First Aid Tent At The Local Rodeo, They Gave Me T-shirt To Wear When I Got There..... It Was A White T-shirt!!! I Had On A Black Bra!!! Lol I Kept On The Tshirt I Was Wearing! Lol

Comment

I usually have the biege color and a black..I have blue also..DD's have all kinds!! Youngest has dots and stripes. I told them as long as I don't see them through the shirts then they won't have a problem!!

Comment

Generally Beige Or White, But I Do Have A Purple And A Black.
        SHEL

Comment

Mostly white or black, but I have had red and blue bras also. Haven't tried the dots or stripes yet, but they do look cute. Not sure how cute it would look on me ???
          And Nu, now we all want to know why you bought a black bra ?? Want to share, inquiring minds want to know . LOL

Comment

I have flowers, stripes, animal prints, bright colors - you name it...but since I have to wear white uniforms to work, white is what I have to wear the most. I may look like a boring person, but my underwear tells a different story. (What a shame nobody ever sees it but me)

Comment

I have grey and some patterns for sport bras. Regular bras it is white or beige. I do remember long ago a red one for 'special' occasions.

Huffle
              God grant me the serenity to accept the yarn I cannot return... courage to change the yarn I can... and the reciept to know the difference.

Comment

angelbutterfly

i have a blk and blue bra..

Comment

Cottun, could I ask you what you do about your undies showing under your white uniform?

DD who wears scrubs to work is insane about wearing tights so her undies don't show, but don't ask how broken out her "sitting place" is ... with undies, full tights, and scrubs pants.
                  I don't want buns of steel. I want buns of cinnamon !!!

Comment

Moose, I get my white scrub pants from Jasco. They have a cant-see-thru-me brand thats very good. And I never wear tight pants because I need to be able to move quickly. And the scrub tops I wear are long enough to cover my backside too. But ya know what? It wouldnt bother me at all if anyone could see thru my scrub pants! I wear white underwear with them...most people wear underwear...so what is it that anyone would have a problem with if they saw my underwear??

Same thing goes for slips...my mom always insisted that I wear slips with dresses in case someone could see thru them. I used to ask her..so what? All they'll see is that I have legs!

Comment

White, Beige, Pink and Black for me...

You know what I hate? These women that wear the low rise pants, and when they bend over, you get a view of the Thong top sticking out!!! AND - this is almost ALWAYS the ladies that SHOULD NOT be wearing these type clothes!! Their "Muffin tops" are just a wee bit, or sometimes grossly, too "fluffy"...
                      Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
                      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

LMAO @ Nu and Lauren. Too funny.

Huffle
                        God grant me the serenity to accept the yarn I cannot return... courage to change the yarn I can... and the reciept to know the difference.

Comment

I have so many colors and animal prints and polka dots and bright colors. I love exciting bras and panties! I wear each one to match whatever I am wearing!
                          A man of words and not of deeds, is like a garden full of weeds.

Comment

Working...
                          X