Whats for dinner, Wednesday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats for dinner, Wednesday?

I'm trying a new recipe using cooked chicken.... Homemade breaded chicken patties. Onion rings and green beans for the sides.
    What are you having?

Steak And Lobster--yummy. I Would Love Steak Oscar Using The Lobster, But I Don't Think I Have Any Crab Meat At Home. Baked Taters Also.

WHAT A BLOND MOMENT. IF I WAS USING THE LOBSTER I WOULDN'T NEED THE CRAB MEAT. OOPS. NOW TO FIND A RECIPE FOR THE SAUCE. ANYONE HAVE ONE.
    SHEL

Comment

I'm Going To Shel's!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance
        I'm Going To Shel's!!!
        COME ON OVER, BUT I HAVE TO WARN YOU DINNER COULD BE LATE. DH HAS TO REPLANT 160 ACRES OF BEETS--MOST OF THEM FROZE LAST WEEK--AND HE WANTS TO GET THEM IN BEFORE THE RAIN.
        SHEL

Comment

That's Ok, It's Along Ways From Here To There, May Take Me Awhile! Lol

Comment

That's Ok, It's Along Ways From Here To There, May Take Me Awhile! Lol
            JUMP ON A PLANE MBS (TRI-CITY) AIRPORT IS ONLY 5 MILES FROM MY HOUSE
            SHEL

Comment

Nu, stop inviting yourself to dinner, LOL

Comment

She Never Seams To Mind!!!

Comment

She Never Seams To Mind!!!
                  NOPE, I LOVE COMPANY
                  SHEL

Comment

Well... having just checked my naked self out in the new full length mirror I bought to be able to do full body checks for ticks... I'm thinkin' I'll be having bread and water... hold the bread!!
                    "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Even Though I Can't Spell? Seems Is What I Meant, I Don't Sew,so I Don't Know How I Got Seams!!! Lol

And Sabine, Quit Hijacking These Peoples Threads!!!

Comment

If I work it right I'll be having Chicken Souvlaki with rice and grilled veggies for dinner (leftovers from the lunch I ordered for an office meeting today).

Yummy

Comment

Originally posted by luvs2eat
                          Well... having just checked my naked self out in the new full length mirror I bought to be able to do full body checks for ticks... I'm thinkin' I'll be having bread and water... hold the bread!!
                          OMG What a brave lady to check yourself out Neeked in front of a full length mirror. My hats off to you.

Huffle
                          God grant me the serenity to accept the yarn I cannot return... courage to change the yarn I can... and the reciept to know the difference.

Comment

We are having leftover spaghetti and salad. We had grilled hamburgers and corn on the cob last nite. That sounds better.

Comment

Even Though I Can't Spell? Seems Is What I Meant, I Don't Sew,so I Don't Know How I Got Seams!!! Lol

And Sabine, Quit Hijacking These Peoples Threads!!!
                              Me ?? Hijack a thread? Never....
                              And to prove I don't hijack , here is what's for dinner at my house. salmon patties, roasted potatoes and cabbage, for SO who loves sauted cabbage

Comment

Working...
                              X