• Show
Clear All

• American Idol Spoiler

David Cook 23.2%
    David A. 19.9
    Syesha 18.72
    Jason 10.94 Going home!
    Chefmiiler

Altho I agree with those results, I do believe that David A. may just end up being the winner!!!
    A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

american idol spoiler

I sure hope that is true, that Dreadlock boy is out.He always picks the weirdest songs. Nice that David C has the highest % of votes, hope that is true. I want him to win since Michael John is gone. Bo Bice is on tonight, should be good. SIL was telling me that on the radio last night, they were urging people to vote for David C or he might get the boot.

Comment

I hope David Cook wins it..time for Jason to go bye bye...I call him Brady lol Never did like him and my dog can howl better than he can sing lol

Comment

In the very end, when we are down to the final two....do you know if the Public decides who wins the whole thing or does the judges?

I thought Jason was crappy. I think Syeisha has always had amazing vocals. I am just tired of David A.

I hope David Cook wins.

But if it is up to all these teenage girls voting...well...it will probably be David A.

Comment

angelbutterfly

i read that jason is ready to leave american idol...could be the reason why he messed up his song..he should leave..it will be a shame if one of the other constestants left..not a big fan of little david..but he was my favorite last night..i can see him winning this..he does have stage prescence ..

Comment

Well, everybody has their own opinion, of course, but I think David Archuletta has outshined everyone else all along. Even at his young age he has a very professional sounding voice.

Comment

David Archaletta should win...but ONLY because it will be easier to "mold" him into the "American Idol" performer. They (producers) will tell him what to do, where to preform, what to preform, what to think, when to pee...etc

The American Idol producers have the rights to every aspect of your life...I just cant see David Cook living that lifestyle! I think he would do SOOOO much better on his own (like Clay Aiken, Chris Daughtry, Jennifer Hudson, etc). I think David Archaletta is a good fit, and needs to be guided like that...David Cook has mad talent to make it RIGHT NOW.

JMHO

Comment

I agree, David A is "moldable". I bet David Cook already has offers and bands looking his direction. His music is not the kind I listen to, but I think he is "star" quality already.

Comment

David A. will be very moldable. I think David Cook would like to do his own thing,he's just not one of my favorites!

Comment

THANK GOD Jason got the boot !! YEAH ! He should have went home way before Michael Johns.

Comment

American Idol

Janabanana you are so right, Dread Boy should of left a long time ago and left that dreamy Michael John still in

Comment

Oh - I miss me Aussie boy!!!!!

Comment

I was in the kitchen making dinner when part of it was on..and they had the part where they select viewers to ask a question. One viewer asked David Cook I think if he would consider taking her out for dinner????? am not sure..but..I think that is what I heard she asked..anyway..does anyone know what he said???

Comment

WOW was THAT an ackward moment!!!!
                              He kinda shrugged his shoulders and said "What do YOU like to do?" rolling his eyes
                              She said "I can show you around Pittsburgh, we can get something to eat..." he was STILL like a deer caught in the headlights...Ryan said "I'm going to put you on hold and get your information...I'll hook you up..."
                              I would have been scared SH-Tless if I was him...

Comment

Working...
                              X