Food Poisioning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Food Poisioning

Ugh, I though was at deaths door Sunday night, I had such bad chest pains, they were like labor pains. I finally broke down and went tot he er where they told me it was acid reflux disease. Next day my 14 yr old dd comes down with same thing. Turns out to be food poisioning. I suppose that will teach us not to nibble on the sausage we are cooking to go into the rigatoni untill it is completley cooked.

Oh, man.....I feel for y'all! Food poisoning is the worst! You really do feel like you are going to die! Are you and DD feeling better today?
    Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I slept for 3 days straight with a bottle of malox by my side, I am finally back to work today, I think she has one more day of sleeping to do.

Comment

Oh my. While I have never had food poisioning (knock on wood), I know how awful it is!
        Best wishes for a quick recovery for both of you!

Comment

Been there done that!! NO FUN!! But thank goodness it doesn't last for days!!

Comment

Boy, that sucks Muzette. Look at the bright side. At least you didn't get worms from the undercooked pork!

Comment

Bless your hearts and hope by now both are better. I have had this several times. It is awful when you are to sick to pray for death. Take care and yes cook before eating.

Comment

Working...
              X