Lash Extensions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lash Extensions

Have you heard there is a service that provides eye lash extensions that is semi-permanent? A full set is $300! I've never heard of this before this week.
    "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

I have had them, but you can get them for $25-$40 in most nail salons now. A few places are still charging $300 I am not sure why. I loved them at first. I didn't have to wear eye make up. They stayed great looking for 2 1/2 weeks.Then I had them replaced, I started to get allergic to the glue and my eye lids itched. I took antihisamines.
    I tried it once more and had to remove them with the suggested baby oil. My eyelids reacted terrible. I lost some of my own lashes, I had a horrible rash for a few weeks. Would I recommed them? Maybe for a wedding only.

Comment

Wow Night-Angel - sorry you had to go thru that. For 2- 2 1/2 weeks I don't think it worth going through that misery you went thru. I don't have many lashes to begin with and was considering this but now its a definate NO for me.
      "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

I WANTED IT TOO, bu the spa person said i'm better off with eyelash dye. i go every three mos for that.
        I don't want buns of steel. I want buns of cinnamon !!!

Comment

Honey for this price I would have to give up groceries and my car! LOL Hope they are beautiful and do they fall off? I would be on the ground looking for them. LOL

Comment

I have my lashes and brows dyed (and brows waxed) about once a month for $30 WITH TIP.... ($25 plus $5) Works for me. My brows and lashes are so light, that it really helps a lot.
            Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
            X