Hey Luvkidrock???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Luvkidrock???

Tell me how your tooth is doing? I sure hope you are O.K.

I hope she is doing good too, crap I went today for the cleaning & have one tooth that is losing bone so I got to go to peridontist (gum guy) dentist said he just wants to check it out it may be some bacteria in there that needs cleaning. Crap, I hate dentists & have to do this crap. My gums are good except for this one tooth, I would just pull it but they all want to save it. Tooth is not decay just this little problem which is going back & forth & scare the crap out of me. Now check out this guy for the dental ins. know there will be pain & scared. It could be worse but I am big baby.

Comment

bump for luv

Comment

Hey guys, sorry, my computer is not connecting to copykat at home. I think I have a virus. I am not supposed to check it here at school, but I thought I would.

Thanks for caring about me. I saw my dentist again this morning. I have a dry socket....it is getting better, but I am still on antibiotics and some kind of dry socket paste. Sorta seems like orajel and vaseline. It is much better though.

I am going to try to get my computer fixed this weekend.
        DARE TO BE DIFFERENT

www.myspace.com/luvkidrock4ever

Comment

Working...
        X