Mayo on What?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayo on What?

Some have said they like mayo on mashed potatoes. I like it on fresh, hot asparagus or on bacon & tomato sandwiches. Where is your favorite place to use mayo?

I love mayo.. never tried it on smashed potoatoes.

Definitely on any sandwich (no a fan of mustard).. BLT without mayo would be like a day without the sun!

Now that it's artichoke season.. I love dipping in mayo.. Yes.. I can say oink!

I also can not eat french fries without mayo and ketchup (but not mixed).. Dip the fry in mayo and then ketchup.. Yummy!!

This is awesome on any sandwich (great on with pork tenderloin)

Orange Aioli
    1 cup mayonnaise
    1/4 cup orange juice
    1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
    1/2 teaspoon sugar
    1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
    1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
    2 tablespoons chopped green onion
    Tessa

Comment

I'm the one who said mashed potatoes and spaghetti.. I also love it on sloppy joes, broccoli, asparagus, grilled cheese, mac and cheese, pizza, scrambled eggs, hot dogs, saltines, tacos, burittos, ALL sandwiches and my list goes on and on.. I even love mayo on my mayo !! Paula Deen would love me ! HA!

Comment

Oh YUM Tessa ! I just printed that out..! Thanks !

Comment

I like it on most sandwiches.

Comment

I know somebody that makes her mashed potatoes with mayonnaise added into it. I've never tried it though.

Comment

I love any sauces, mayo has to be real,no fat free or low fat, either enjoy or not and don't mess with taking out the fat. Mayo is fating no matter what just try to cut down. Also love ketchup too. I do try to cut down but then there are times. Paula Deen never uses a knife to spread mayo she uses a spoon, that is a little too much for me. But love the mayo & ketchup.

Comment

You chicks are just plain sick............................LOL

I LOVE mayo in the classic ways..sammies, dips...........but I LOVE mixing mayo, ketchup and Franks and dipping fries, tots, rings in it.

Comment

Jana - find a way to batter & deep fry mayo and Paula Deen would be bowing to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubelishous
                    Jana - find a way to batter & deep fry mayo and Paula Deen would be bowing to you.

OH THAT IS GREAT!! She deep fries EVERYTHING

OK....take 1/2 lb of mayo, form it into a stick like shape, freeze. Make a beer batter, then take the frozen mayo stick and dip in an egg mixure, then dredge in seasoned flour, then the batter, deep fry until golden brown.

If anyone actually makes this, give me a review!!!!!!!1 LOL

Comment

Can mayo really freeze? I just may have to try it.. HA !

Comment

Anyone think Miracle Whip tastes better on some things?

Comment

I love Miracle whip and dislike mayo. I only eat it on sandwiches and in potato salad, tuna and chicken salad.

Comment

Along with using mayo for salads and sandwiches, I love to dip leftover turkey into it. Also like it on banana sandwiches instead of peanut butter.

Comment

I Don't Like Mayo, But I Do Like Mircle Whip. And I Put In On Most Sandwiches And I Really Like A Spoonful In Golash.
                              SHEL

Comment

Working...
                              X