What's for dinner tonight? 5/8/2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's for dinner tonight? 5/8/2008

So what are you having for dinner tonight? Last night's dinner ended up being a goulash type of dish. I started with a 1 lb. back of hamburger and came up with this.

1 lb hamburger
    1/2 onion diced
    3 cloves garlic diced
    1 tsp. seasoned salt
    1 tsp. chipotle pepper (ground)
    1 tsp. chili powder
    1 14 oz. can diced tomatoes
    3 oz. swiss cheese (it was left over)
    3 oz. colby cheese
    4 oz. Macaroni (cook according to package directions)

Browned hamburger meat with onions and garlic. Season meat with salt and spices. Add in can of tomatoes (do not drain). Turn pan down to simmer, grate cheese into pan, and then add cooked drained pasta.

Tonight we are having dinner at a friends house. What are you having for dinner?

That sounds pretty good Stephanie!

Not cooking here tonite. It's Nurses week and theyre feeding us something at work. Just hope they'll arrange for us to have the time to eat it!

Comment

Originally posted by cottun
      That sounds pretty good Stephanie!

Not cooking here tonite. It's Nurses week and theyre feeding us something at work. Just hope they'll arrange for us to have the time to eat it!

I'VE GOT A MEXICAN DINNER TO GO TO AT ONE OF THE HOME HEALTH AGENCY'S FOR NURSES WEEK TONIGHT, THEY HAVE A SCAVENGER HUNT TYPE THING, PUT ALL SORTS OF ODD ITEMS IN YOUR PURSE AND WHATEVER THEY HAVE ON THEIR LIST, THE FIRST ONE TO HOLD IT UP WINS A PRIZE. THEY HAVE A BUNCH OF GOOD PRIZES, WORTH FROM$15-20 TO $100. YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE HOW STUFFED MY PURSE IS!!! LOL

Comment

You just reminded me Nu...yesterday they gave us a Nursing Trivia quiz that they want us to fill in and bring back today. Most answers right gets a prize. It looks pretty tough, and it would take me all day to research to get the right answers! I think I'll pass on this one!

Comment

what's for dinner tonight

frozen Lasagna, watermelon, garlic bread, and homemade oatmeal chewies

Comment

Tonight is our only TV night... LOST, Grey's Anatomy, My Name is Earl and pieces of The Office during Grey's commercials. We've been doing burgers on the grill... fast and easy.
            "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Roast in the pressure cooker and carrots, potatoes and gravy.

Comment

Pizza and green salad

Comment

We have a 5:30 meeting in a town close to a really good Chinese buffet, so I have a feeling we will eat there after our meeting is over.

Comment

Going out for dinner tonight and I think it will be Chicken Caesar Salad

Comment

We're having homemade potato soup and a salad.

Comment

No Clue, Got Burger Out Again (we Threw Out Yesterdays Burger As It Sat On The Counter All Day), But I Had A Burger For Lunch.
                        SHEL

Comment

Fried pork chops, rice and gravy, steamed squash, sliced tomatoes, pound cake, sliced strawberries, whipped cream. Real healthy and low carb-NOT!

Comment

too tired to cook,may go get a burger....

Comment

We had soup & sammies. Turkey & Swiss with mayo (yes, mayo) for me, Egg Salad for my hubby, Turkey, ham, a little butter and American cheese for my daughter, and turkey, ham, American cheese and mustard for my friend. Chicken noodle for all of us except my husband, who dissented with Tomato. Kettle cooked potato chips, pickles and lemonade rounded it all out.

Comment

Working...
                              X