Who's Cooking On Sunday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Cooking On Sunday?

And, What Are You Having. I've Got The Whole Famn Damily Coming, And I Don't Know What To Cook. We Just Had Ham Last Weekend. I Was Thinking Turkey And All The Fixin's. But I Just Don't Know.
    What Are You Cooking?

who cooking on sunday

Nope, we are leaving for vacation on Saturday, will celebrate Mothers Day probably on Fathers Day.

Comment

my il wants to do a steak bbq on sunday, but they are calling for rain--so might be moved to our shed. she is making most of the dinner. we are to bring a veggie.
      SHEL

Comment

Going to see my MIL and whole family is going to the Stagecoach Inn in Salado, outside of Austin to have lunch and shop in the neat shops. Should be a fun day.

Comment

mom is a packrat, lol,i will be too busy hauling crap out of the house to cook,but she will love the room she has free,and dad will stop bitching, lol.

Comment

Well, it all depends on the weather, but my DH wants to get some NY Strips from the local butcher and whatever else he comes up with. I told him this year the menu if on HIM! I also invited my Dad and Step-Mom. All I know is "I" do not have to do the cooking or cleaning up this time!!!!
            The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

i think no mom should have to cook, get takeout from a good place, or hubby do it all, with kids help of course, lol

Comment

This year it's our anniversary as well as M.Day.. and I told the family.. NO going out.. It's too busy.. the service is usually horrible (I feel for the wait staff!), food is not as good as normal..

So if ya love me.. let's have a cook out at home!

DH will grill something.. I'm hoping there is shrimp on the grill??? (guess I'll have to buy it, huh?).

If I was having the family over.. I'd do a deep fried turkey & truckstop potatoes on the grill.

Good luck Nu!
                Tessa

Comment

Ummm, don't know. All I do know is that I AM NOT COOKING!!! It can be a peanut butter sandwich or a hotdog but, it damn better be served on a silver plate! Ooopps!? just I did say that? LOL!!!
                  A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Well, MIL is having her Gall Bladder removed tomorrow and will be at home in Tyler recovering this weekend. So, that just leaves my Mom. Dan has to work from Noon till 11 pm, so looks like DS and I will be going to my Mom's to cook Mothers Day Dinner... I waited tables years ago, and would NEVER, EVER go out to eat on Mothers day!!!
                    Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
                    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

My niece is having everyone over to her place. I think her BF is going to bbq some fajita meat. YUMMM. So everyone is bringing fixings or desert.

Huffle
                      God grant me the serenity to accept the yarn I cannot return... courage to change the yarn I can... and the reciept to know the difference.

Comment

We're going out for brunch on Sunday, but all I know about dinner is that I'M NOT COOKING IT.

Comment

Just another day here ...no mom's sooo who knows what we will be having! for all you who are mom or have a mom/mil happy mothers day to you and enjoy YOUR day

Comment

No way am I going to cook! The kids with dad's help will fix breakfast in bed (probably McDonalds!). Lunch will be whatever we find around to snack on and then dinner will be at my favorite place to eat I love Mother's Day!
                            Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

If my woods not too wet, I guess I'm going to start up the smoker and smoke some ribs and a brisket. There will be at least 12 people over. I guess I'll call my sister see if they wanna come also!

Comment

Working...
                              X