Wrestling ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrestling ....

it just gets dumber and dumber! anyone agree?????

YES! (But my hubby watches it!)

Comment

It may be dumb, and it may be fake, but those folks a great athletes, and actors. I had a friends father who did this on the side when we were growing up. They really worked at putting on a great show and experience for all that came to see them. His worst injury was a couple of broken fingers, but other folks could get really hurt if they landed wrong or other things.

Comment

Dating myself here. I remember watching it on Saturday afternoons when Rowdy Roddy Piper was a young pup and trying to win the championship and when that Vince guy was no more than an announcer! Stan the Man (something) used to a "heart punch" and lay guys out flat... ha ha ha... good memories.
        "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

I agree they are great at what they do which is entertain, I was a huge fan about 20 years ago when it was so much more real and that is what I liked it was more sport then now it seems to have a streak of soap opera that I just cant adjust to also more commercials I think, hubby loves it and watches still. I quess I wish they had kept it more real and the same.

Comment

My dad loved wrestling so our TV was always tuned to a match. YUK

Comment

luvstoeat: Think you're dating yourself??? I remember watching Georgous George wrestle!!! If you don't know who he was, look him up. haha That makes me REALLY old!

Comment

to me wrestlers are like rappers,grown men acting like kids, its not only fake,they take steroids to make them bigger,why? for a few bucks...

Comment

Working...
                X