Tgif!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tgif!!!

I'am so ready for noon, then I'm off work and don't have to worry about it until monday at 8!!

Beautiful day suppose to be in mid 80's, clear.

Any special plans for the weekend? I've got the whole family coming for supper sunday, just gotta figure out what to cook.

We have a Girl Scout outing tomorrow morning and then we have the whole weekend free for me! I plan to go to the nursery and buy flowers and plants for the flower beds and then spend the rest of the time in dirt planting all my wonderful finds.
    Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

I'll be priming and painting the smaller bathroom this weekend... weather's not gonna be so good.
      "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Oh I Am So Glad It Is Friday. I Have Been So Crabby This Week.
        SHEL

Comment

Forecast is for 100 ° today, too bad the pool is not open yet

Comment

Originally posted by Sabine
            Forecast is for 100 today, too bad the pool is not open yet

BORROW YOUR GRANDSON AND HIT THE SPRINKLERS!!! LOL

Comment

Still kinda chilly here in my part of Michigan ....hubby got me a egg mcmuffin this morning and it was great, havent had one in ages! have errands and still have to figure out whats for dinner!

Happy tgif everyone

Comment

I woke up and wondered what day this was - didnt know if it was Thursday Friday or Saturday! I work so much that the days all run together. No plans for the weekend except to work. I'm doing a 9-day stretch without a day off.

Comment

Pouring rain here today...taking off for Florida where its in the 90's (I'd still rather be here in the rain! LOL)

Comment

Just finished the errands, neighbour just called to tell me he'll be over tonight to spray my garden area (didn't use it last year and the weeds took over) so after my coffee, Im heading out to the garden to repair the fence, move a couple of perennials that aren't doing too well and generally clean up.

Tomorrow, I want to spend at least the morning in the sewing room and maybe drag out my old sewing machine so I can take my new baby in for it's annual checkup. Sunday is too far away to plan for
                    Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

Hope to get started on my indoor vegie garden this afternoon. Wish I could find a free table or bench to bring everything up to the window height. But I'll just have to go with what I've got. Not looking forward to carrying 80 lbs of soil up two flights of stairs though. UGH
                      Farmers Market opens tomorrow. Will wander around and see what kind of starter plants I can find.
                      I bought radish, lettuce, oregano and chive seeds today.

Comment

Hot and humid here! Probably end up going swimming and sleeping on the beach.

Comment

Working...
                        X