Deviled Eggs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deviled Eggs

I made some yesterday and was wondering how long I can keep them in the refrigerator for them to be safe to eat...anyone know?

No idea they dont last long here LOL but I will keep a eye on this thread will be nice to know.

Comment

Don't Know, They Never Last Long Enough To Put In The Fridge!! Lol

Comment

1-2 days. Throw them out if left out on the table during a party

When in doubt throw them out

Comment

Speaking of deviled eggs ...I found and bought the most awesome deviled egg keeper at the family dollar store they were just 2.00 a piece so since we take deviled eggs to family events I bought 2 (each holds 24) nice, snap on lid and dishwasher safe!

Comment

That is great that you found one at that price...I have a tupperware deviled egg keeper...you will get alot of great use out of it I was looking at deviled egg recipes and just happened to catch one that had hot sauce in it..may try that one next time. The ones I made yesterday..just had mayo, dry mustard, ground black pepper, some of Paulas House Seasoning, and sprinkled the top of them with paprika.

Comment

deviled eggs

I have the tupperware deviled egg holder and believe me, it was more than $2.00 several years ago.I use mine for every holiday and every picnic we all get together.

Comment

then it's worth it.
                I don't want buns of steel. I want buns of cinnamon !!!

Comment

DARN you people! I just put the eggs on to boil. The power of suggestion. Don't tell me you have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell me or I'll pull out my checkbook.

Comment

I know it's pricey but Pampered Chef has a Chillzine(sp) tray I use either to keep vegies chilled or turn it over for Deviled Eggs. It keeps the eggs very cold at picnics.

Comment

Beth - forget about the bridge. I have some wonderful swamp (er, I mean, waterfront) property here in Toronto you'll just love. Give me a call and we'll discuss financial arrangements.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubelishous
                        Beth - forget about the bridge. I have some wonderful swamp (er, I mean, waterfront) property here in Toronto you'll just love. Give me a call and we'll discuss financial arrangements.
                        And it's close by! Yahoo!

Comment

~ Big Lots

I found some egg carriers at Big Lots for $2.00 and bought 2.

How did we grow up with hard boiled eggs on the table for Easter for a week?????? I know we did not put the eggs in the fridge every night when they were colored...

With the mayo, I do keep the eggs in the fridge and take care.

Comment

make me some deviled eggs,they wont make it to the fridge,lol

Comment

Working...
                            X