X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Roxy
    • Aug 2007

Pictures In Here Of Food

I love the pics of recipes that members have posted in here..thank you so much We just bought a digital camera..I haven't used it yet though but..will get brave sometime to learn hot to use it... and take some pics of recipes that I make. My question is..how do you post the picture of a recipe in here or the address to see the picture?
    Last edited by Roxy; 05-09-2008, 11:23 AM.
  • wishingstar
    Gold Member
    • Jun 2006

You could create a photobucket account then save your pics and post the URL it gives you. once you post afew it is easy just copy and paste link thats it!

Go for it please post pic's would love to see them!!!!

Comment

• Roxy
      • Aug 2007

Thx for telling me how...it won't be today when I try and do that..am busy..will try and do it this weekend or next week. I may mess up a few times before I get it right..so please be patient with me and I will do my best to do it right First I have to learn how to run the camera lol Maybe I will just make it his job to take the pics lol

Comment

• StephanieM
        Administrator
        • Jun 2006

Actually come next week you should be able to load photos here. The software is getting an upgrade next week. So be on the look out for some cool updates very soon.

Comment

• wishingstar
          Gold Member
          • Jun 2006

Wtg!

That is too cool, it will be nice to see pic's along with recipes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• jewels
            CopyKat Chatter
            • Jun 2006

That's great news steph!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Roxy
              • Aug 2007

Thx for telling us Steph I will test our new camera over the weekend to make sure I am using it right...I have it in my mind that I can do this..we will see

Comment

Working...
              X