What's for dinner tonight? 5/08/2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's for dinner tonight? 5/08/2008

What is everyone cooking tonight? I am out of ideas for tonight. I have some left over goulash, but it isn't enough for two folks for dinner.

Pleae tell me today is the 9th...
    No idea on dinner yet.

Comment

Yes, today is Friday, May 9

Comment

We are leaving here in afew have errands and shopping so might get a pizza on the way home if not roast/veggie leftovers from yesterday for us.

Comment

We're having leftovers tonight. Clean out fridge day..they have a choice of meatloaf or chicken/broccoli/cheese.
          Bananas my dd insisted on getting and then not eating are getting really ripe. I'll probably end up making a banana bread.

Comment

I Really Don't Have A Clue, I Didn't Get Anything Out The Of The Freezer. Maybe Pizza???
            SHEL

Comment

Dinner

Oven baked ribs, mac & cheese, collard greens, tossed veggie salad, garlic bread, and sweet tea.

Dessert, pound cake with peach Jell-o and whipped cream.

Comment

I really don't know, everything is SSDD anymore, DH complains about same stuff, but complains more about new stuff, damned if you do and damned if you don't!

I'm thinking about making the hashbrown casserole and putting leftover ham in it, and some extra cheese.

Comment

I feel like Nu, nothing sounds good and we are stuck in a rut. So, since we went out to lunch, I will make it easy on myself tonight. SO gets a TV dinner and I am heating up leftover pizza from last night. And if I feel really good, I might make a salad. LOL

Comment

Don't put your self out there girl, you may hurt something!!! Make sure it's a bagged salad already put together, just have to open the bag and pour!! Use a plastic bowl, glass may be too heavy!!!

Just concerned about mom's welfare, don't want her falling and breaking a hip!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance
                      Don't put your self out there girl, you may hurt something!!! Make sure it's a bagged salad already put together, just have to open the bag and pour!! Use a plastic bowl, glass may be too heavy!!!

Just concerned about mom's welfare, don't want her falling and breaking a hip!!!
                      You mean not all the salads are bagged ??? glass bowl ? Not tonight. LOL

Comment

Change of plans we eat early at Big Johns they have huge steak n cheese subs we get w/onions and mushrooms cheese and peppers so stuffed to the max! munchies later maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by wishingstar
                          Change of plans we eat early at Big Johns they have huge steak n cheese subs we get w/onions and mushrooms cheese and peppers so stuffed to the max! munchies later maybe.

THAT SOUNDS YUMMY, THAT COULD BE AN IDEA FOR TONIGHT. OR CHINESE BUFFET, I THINK I HAVE A 15% OFF COUPON.
                          SHEL

Comment

I'm making up an italian bake with sausage and ground round and a bunch of canned goods! I'll take a picture and give you a review. Should be easy though. Salad and garlic bread and a fruit of course.

Comment

Working...
                            X