So have you guys been following the Austrian case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So have you guys been following the Austrian case

...of the Fritzl family? If not, read here - it's unbelievable. This man sure is going to have a lot to answer for when he gets up to meet his maker.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritzl

Comments? Discussions?

Just read another article about this man this morning. It is hard to believe this went on for over 20 years. Makes me wonder where was his wife ? How much did she know?

Comment

Either the woman is as dumb as a stump or he was really, really convincing somehow. I read where he chose her to be his wife because he wanted a big family and while she wasn't beautiful, she could breed. Can you imagine?

Comment

Isn't that the message that Hitler put out when he was in power. He wanted couples to have lots and lots of children. Hitler was born in Austria, attached to his mother. That's what I read about this guy.

Comment

And what is more unbelieveable is that the man's wife never even knew she was down there... That's what I read when it first came out....

Comment

I just read it, I'm APPALLED!!! How horrible, Castration is too good for him. You know the wife had to know, she just didn't want to "see it". Both should be in trouble.

Comment

I read somewhere that he and his wife raised some of the kids he had with the daughter? If that is true, then she would have known??

Comment

I have kinda kept up with it and hope he rots in hell oh and the sooner the better!!!!! he bought her self help and how to books about giving birth (grrrr!) and told her and the kids IF they try breaking free it would trigger deadly gas and kill them all, words cannot describe what a low life monster I think he is!

Comment

I just read the article from the link Beth posted. It said when the kids were at a certain age, they mysteriously showed up on their doorstep with a note from DD saying please take care of my kid. She had a total of 7 kids, 2 were twins and one died. She had the 2 oldest and 1 youngest in the basement with her and her parents raised the other 3. Father "cremated" the deceased twin!!!

Comment

The guy said he "did not like how the media is protraying him as a monster. He did monstrous acts, but is not a monster". Whatever.

The wife was told the grand kids were abandoned. The wife was clearly controlled. She was not very smart either, from what I can tell. He sexually abused the daughter from age 11 and had plotted this thing and built down there for years before he brought her down. I'm sure there were NO signs of anytihng going on strange with him that the mother should have concerned herself with enough to investigate.

See, I think there were some signs the mother CHOSE not to take note of to protect her children. I think she's a little to blame. She knew the guy was convicted of rape before but chose to "keep the family together". The women and kids are united and happy to be together now, I hope someone with an IQ over 80 steps in to help a little with raising the kids.

Neighbors heard some sounds and had asked, he said it was the furnace. So the mother must have heard SOMETHING. And all that food was brought down and she NEVER noted it?
                    Last edited by southernjewishprincess; 05-09-2008, 04:45 PM.
                    www.southernjewishprincess.com

www.funnynotslutty.com

Comment

Sort of like the women at the El Dorado compound, who chose not to see the signs that their young daughters had sex / children with much older men.

Comment

The kids are anemic and have vitamin deficiencies. They communicate with grunts and coos and have a hard time communicating with outsiders. The 18 year old is a hunchback from the low ceilings. The 5 year old crawls. The 19 year old who is in the hospital has lost most of her teeth and is also a hunchback. They never met the three siblings raised by their grandmother. Their mother is their sister and their father is their grandfather. And this guy went vacationing in Thailand on the beach. He should rot in hell.

Comment

i hope they have the death penalty there,hopeully slow and painfull,some people deserve it...

Comment

I havent been able to find anything in the media about the daughter. I wonder where she is, and what it must be like for her to not be confined anymore. I wonder how she and her children will survive together and what their future will be like. I hope the country will provide them with lots of help and support.

Comment

Originally posted by TxRogue
                              i hope they have the death penalty there,hopeully slow and painfull,some people deserve it...
                              As far as I know there is no death penalty in Austria or Germany for that matter. He will be declared insane and go into some kind of institution, that's my guess.

Comment

Working...
                              X