Stimulus checks payment schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stimulus checks payment schedule

Economic stimulus payments will be issued according to the last two-digits of the main filer's Social Security number. For joint filers, the payments will go out based on the person listed first on the return. Payments will be made by either direct deposit or paper check, consistent with how people filed their 2007 tax return.

If you have questions after reading the below schedule of payments, please contact
    1-800-829-1040.

People who use direct deposit also will be among the first to receive the payments starting April 28. Direct deposits will be made daily and completed by the date listed below:

DIRECT DEPOSIT

Last two SSN digits: Payments will be transmitted no later than:
    00 through 20 May 2
    21 through 75 May 9
    76 through 99 May 16

Paper checks will also go out based on Social Security number. For Social Security numbers ending in 00 through 09, the paper checks will be mailed starting May 9 and will continue through May 16. A similar process will be repeated in the following weeks.
    PAPER CHECK

Last two SSN digits: Payments will be mailed no later than:
    00 through 09 May 16
    10 through 18 May 23
    19 through 25
    May 30
    26 through 38 June 6
    39 through 51 June 13
    52 through 63 June 20
    64 through 75 June 27
    76 through 87 July 4
    88 through 99 July 11

I received mine right on schedule, May 2.. It all went to gas since then.. Here it's now $3.89 for regular and I drive a big SUV... @(#*$#)$&#_!!!

Comment

If you had your taxes done and the filing fees deducted from your refund.. use the paper check mailing dates.
      Your check will not be direct deposited.

Comment

We did direct deposit last year, but this year we had to pay, so it looks like ours won't even be mailed until June 27th!!!

Comment

Ours Showed Up Today, But It Was Only 1/2 Of What We Thought It Should Have Been. Bummer When We Thought The Whole Thing Was Going To Pay For Most Of The New Lawn Mower We Just Purchased Yesterday.
          SHEL

Comment

We got ours this week also and it was only half of what we figured it would be well according to what the stimulus calculator said we should get. Oh well it'll sure help.
            ""Becoming a grandmother is wonderful. One moment you're just a mother. The next you are all-wise and prehistoric.""

Comment

That scares me. Isn't the check supposed to be $600 for each working adult? Like, we both work full time, and pay in each paycheck, and so we are expecting at least $1200... We also have a 17 year old son and a 21 year old son. I know we won't get anything for the 21 year old. And, not sure if we will for the 17 year old...(he was 16 in 2007) But, hopefully it will be at least $1200..?
              Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

DH and I both work and our check was $1200.00 - came yesterday - right on schedule.

Comment

coworker said if you make too much you won't get it...i'm wondering if wer'e going to get it at all, he said he got a notice to expect this. i didn't get a notice.

a friend said she got 2100 unless she's dy slexic....
                  I don't want buns of steel. I want buns of cinnamon !!!

Comment

We got ours yesterday and it was $979. We both work and have a child that still qualifies. We thought it would be more. I'm not sure I understand how they figure it.

Comment

my son was supposed to get his direct deposit by the 9th and he didn't get it yet
                      DARE TO BE DIFFERENT

www.myspace.com/luvkidrock4ever

Comment

All three of my kids got theirs but since DH and I had to pay this year and his SS is first, his last two numbers fall in the July 11th category.......BOO HISS.

I still say they are just giving us money back that was ours to begin with.
                        The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

Working...
                        X