mymom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mymom

Hey its me with the latest hospital news for my family. Seems like I am always telling you about hospital visits.

My mom ran a splinter in her finger on Monday. It bled a lot so she thought it was ok. She cleaned it and kept it clean. Today at school it was really swollen and had a red streak running up her arm. I am now sitting beside her in the hospital and she just got out of surgery.

Talk to you soon
    Lisa
    DARE TO BE DIFFERENT

www.myspace.com/luvkidrock4ever

luv, hope its all good now,infections can be really bad, let us know when shes ok.

Comment

My goodness! How scary! Please keep us updated...
      Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

She is downstairs in physical therepy now. They had to leave a drain tube in her finger. The doctor said that the splinter had pierced the tendon sheith (sp) I guess she is going to be here a while.
        DARE TO BE DIFFERENT

Comment

be glad shes ok. and tell her happy mothers day tomorrow...

Comment

Luv you sure had more than you share of problems this year. I hope your Mom is doing much better. Good thing she went to get it checked out. Hope thinks have calmed down.

Comment

I know Roset.....as soon as we got to the hospital, the people started asking my dad how he was doing. We know a lot of the nurses on a first name basis because we are there all the time. Hopefully after my surgery in June, we won't be there for a while.....

She is still in a lot of pain. Her hand looks terrible. guess I will be spending Mother's Day in the hospital with her.
              DARE TO BE DIFFERENT

Comment

Happy mother's day everyone....

Just wanted to let you know the latest on my mom...

she now has mrsa.....they have started new antibiotics....just what she needed.....
                DARE TO BE DIFFERENT

Comment

Oh no I am sorry to hear the bad news about your mom since last Oct I have had 3 family members in the hospital for the same reason all on many antibiotics my nephew finally had to have surgery and a infection pumping 24/7 afterwards for 2 days ...sending prayers and hugs hang in there.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your Mother!
                    Years ago my BIL got a splinter while cleaning off the picnic table. Got a major infection and was in hospital for a few days. I remember how painful it was.

Hope "Mom" get's better with each day - and the antibiotics kick in quickly!
                    Tessa

Comment

Working...
                    X