Steam mops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steam mops

Anyone have one? DD just cant keep a secret. She called me today to tell me that she got me one for Mothers Day. I've never had one, and I'm wondering how it will work on my wood laminate floors. Are they really easy, and how well do they really work?

I have one and love it because it dries almost instantly.

Comment

I want one for my smalll laundry room vinyl floor. Sounds like the very thing I need for that area.

Comment

I'm wondering if it takes any of the shine off after several uses?
        "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

Re: Steam mops

Just an update - this was one of the best gifts I ever got, and I will ALWAYS have a steam mop now! It does an awesome job on my floors, leaves them shining like never before, its quick and easy, and no more waiting for the floors to dry! I used to dread pulling out the mop and bucket. I just pull this thing out of the closet, hook it up, and its ready to go in 30 seconds! No more wringing or changing the water. If you can believe it, I even look forward to mopping now! I can get every floor in the house mopped in just a few minutes!

Comment

what brand do you have?

Comment

I have the Shark. But DD bought it at Bed Bath & Beyond for about $25.00 less than it costs on the TV infomercials.

Comment

Does this work on wood and laminate floors?

Comment

Yes, Chicky. I have wood laminate and DD has wood. It makes them shine so nice!

Comment

Working...
                  X