Root Beer Extract

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Root Beer Extract

I wanted to make the Root Beer cake in T&T, went ALL over town trying to find Root Beer extract and no place here carrys it. All I could find was Root Beer concentrate, right where all the other extracts are. By reading the back of the box, I didn't think it was the same as the extract. Is it?

The only place I ever found it was in a pharmacy on the shelf. So I'd call the pharmacy's by you and see if they have it. I know once we made our own rootbeer with it the kids loved it.

Huffle
    God grant me the serenity to accept the yarn I cannot return... courage to change the yarn I can... and the reciept to know the difference.

Comment

Hmmm.. Sounds like you might want to try the Health Food Stores? Do you have a Whole Foods by you?
      Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

We have a very local owned cake/candy store I can get all the odd ball flavors oils like you make hard candy with (I found this place looking for key lime,lol) would be happy to send you some if you need me to and if the oil will work just let me know

Comment

I did a search and found out that Watkins sells it, also you can buy it on Amazon and at zatarains.com.

Comment

Yeah, I went to Walmart a couple of hours ago and saw the concentrate. No extract though... I forgot about Watkins. Another reason why I'm thinking you should check out Whole Foods or what ever big Health Food store you have nearby..They tend to carry Watkins sometimes..
            Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Thanks everybody... I'll try your ideas... If all fails, I'll take up Wishingstar's offer.. :-)

Comment

Working...
              X