Prayers please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayers please

My father in law, has diabetes and has been in the hospital the past week for blisters on his feet, seems his wife stopped giving him his meds for infection and now we have to wait and see. So please say some prayers for him, and he's not eating right either.

Prayer said and will continue ....keep us posted.

Comment

Thank you I will, he is a sweet man and you really hurt to see him suffer so.

Comment

i will say a prayer too,but id like you to look into his wife and her reasons for not giving the meds...

Comment

Well the way she told the Dr. was she stopped giving him the meds was cause it gave him the Sh ts. and he's in depends. The Dr. told her he needs the meds . We all say she won 't give him the meds either.There is no talking to this person she just won't listen. And my sister in law(2)are just as nuts as she is.

Comment

My thoughts and prayers for your Father In Law!!! And his wife....shame on her!!!! What a pathetic woman!

Comment

I'm so sorry Lucy... Maybe it is time to get him into another place where he will be taken care of? Or, could they maybe have a nurse come in daily to help in his care? Prayers and Hugs...
              Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Lucy from you saying I would think he may be an elderly man. I would say home nurse but my Dad had altimezers and we had case workers would come in & check on him to make sure he was having proper home care. I think they know he needs, some type of care since he isn't getting the meds that he needs. We had to put both parents in assist living because the Dr. told us that we do it or Dr. would find a faculity. We also had a home care nurse came a few times a week to check up on them. It was so sad to do it but parents really couldn't take care of the daily chores. In fact my brother & I were relieved to do it too, we knew they were taken care of and it took the stress off of us. His Dr. may suggest some things but if he is a good Dr. he will make sure someone (outside the family) is making sure this man gets his meds & taken care of.

Comment

He is going to have a nurse come 3xs a wk for a hr, and he also has 3 different Dr's too. We said get him a walker, said no,meals on wheels,said she will cook, said potty chair said he can walk down the hall, said get hospital bed said he can sleep on the sofa. nice person? yea right. you know what will happen he is going to fall and break a hip or something.

Comment

My MIL needs a walker too, she has fell a few times & can't stand by the stove to cook anymore. She is very stubborn too. They will not want any help. At least someone is coming in a few times to check on him. I worry about my MIL and pray she doesn't break a hip. I understand your concern but they are so stubborn.

Comment

Prayers your and your FIL's way!
                      "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Working...
                      X