Hulk Hogan's son

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hulk Hogan's son

Do you think he will really do 8 months in prison? He is only 17yrs but he made his car into a racing car and was drinking. His friend did not wear a seatbelt and now is almost lifeless. So Sad. They said Hulk's son loved to speed. Also heard that Hulk thinks there may be suing going on with this victim's parents & he is putting money away in a different country plus he is in the middle of divorce too. So guess some money is going somewhere so no one can get a hold of it. OJ Simpson did that too so Nicole Brown's family can't get anything.

What a sad situation... I really liked the Hogan family and was upset at the divorce too... I'm quite sure the victim's family will sue. I am sure they are absolutely grief stricken, and I feel terrible for them.. but, I don't know that suing would have been an option had the driver not been a part of a very wealthy family either.
    Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I feel for all the parties involved, but he needs to learn his lesson, his friend with him was critically injured and will have problems from his injuries the rest of his life. He raced professionally, he knew the risks of racing and he still chose to do it on a public road with a passenger, he needs to do his time just like you and I do. There's no good times for bad things to happen to a family, but with the problems the family's already going thru doesn't help.

Comment

kinda strange how many celebs have been arrested and jailed lately, dui's, tax evasion and such, they need to learn they are not above the law and do their time.

Comment

I have followed this story from day one. And as much as I like the Hogan's I feel this sentence is way too light. I hope the injuried boy's family wins millions!! It won't bring back the son like he was but at least hewill be taken care of properly. Heard spectulation that this divorce is 'fake'.. a way for the Hogan's not to lose everything.

Comment

Ok, not to sound evil, yes, the victim does deserve to be compensated. But doesn't the victim hold some responsibility for putting himself into the situation? He is the one that didn't buckle up.

But i do believe the sentence is too light and he should pay for what the victim will need now and in the future.
            I am just so saddened nowadays at how sue happy people have become.

dragun/wendy

Comment

I heard that the divorce is fake, also. I haven't followed this story too closely, but have heard bits and pieces.

Comment

I'm from Florida and I say yeahhh Florida! If this was done in Hollywood he wouldn't be sitting in jail.

Comment

I think he should do at least that much time because he was so out of control of a vehicle and was racing. He could have hurt someone else completely innocent.

I think the injured guy is a bit responsible for not wearing a seatbelt and also, he knew of Nick's driving record and probably knew they were going to race.

If people are in the car with me, I tell them to buckle up before I'm out of the drive. Some poeple just take a minute to get it on and dont worry about a few minutes, but not if they want to go somewhere with me. I stop until the seatbelt is on.
                  www.southernjewishprincess.com

www.funnynotslutty.com

Comment

Young kids never think that anything is going to happen to them. Hogan's kid is 17, so his friend is probably about the same age. They didn't give it a thought.

Comment

I believe the friend is 23. I feel for him still being in a coma state. But...agree tat he holds some accountability. How many 23 year olds are BF with 17 year old...that isn't famous? Just seemed like a big age difference at that age....not so much with 27 and 33.

Hulk better get back on RAW! and make some $$$$$$.

Comment

Hulk Is Announcing "american Gladiators" Now, I Bet He's Getting A Pretty Penny For That.
                        Last edited by nuisance; 05-12-2008, 04:32 PM.

Comment

The friend is 5 years older.

I know some teens think they are invincible, but not all. I was not like that.
                          www.southernjewishprincess.com

www.funnynotslutty.com

Comment

I'm guessing it will come down to whether or not the friend would be hurt as badly if he had been wearing his seat belt........(during the Civil Trial, - the money one........If there is one...)

Do y'all really think the Divorce is staged for this reason????
                            Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
                            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

The boy didn't wear a belt so he is at fault but also Hogan's son too. It may go 50/50. Still this kid's parents will sue can't even imagine the hospital bills. This kid had a powerful car, lic plate said something about defying the law & I think drinking and he is 17. This is not over. Glad Fl. came down on him, these kids think because parents a famous they get off. Wonder if this went opposite, Hogan's son in a veg state of mind. Very sad situation for everyone.

Comment

Working...
                              X