clover-field

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clover-field

i didnt like it too much,reminded me of the blair witch project, didnt like it either, lol.

I'm undecided on it. When the movie was over, DS and I looked at each other and said "OK" at the same time. There will be sequel, I can see it now. I didn't dislike it, but I didn't like it either, if that makes sense. OF course, when have I ever made sense???

Comment

I hated it!! One of the worst B movies I have seen in a long time. It is getting such high reviews.. I sit back and wonder what version they saw cause it sure wasn't what we watched.

Comment

DH and I also looked at each other when it was over and said "that's it"? It just stopped! The previews for the movie looked really good, but when we went to see it we were disappointed.

Comment

Got it and was dissapointed that it was done all on the personal camera thing. But I liked the show if you could put that aside. Wondering what the sequil will be since aparently all of the main people died....no clue.

Huffle
          God grant me the serenity to accept the yarn I cannot return... courage to change the yarn I can... and the reciept to know the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Huffle
            Got it and was dissapointed that it was done all on the personal camera thing. But I liked the show if you could put that aside. Wondering what the sequil will be since aparently all of the main people died....no clue.

Huffle
            If I remember right, after all the rubble falls at the end, the main characters say something, that led me to think there will be a sequel

Comment

Working...
            X