I need HELP!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need HELP!!!!

And not the psychological kind ya'll all seem to think I need!!!

I can't find my can opener!!! I used it yesterday, I did dishes. I have put all the dishes/silverware up. Nothing in the dishwasher or dishdrainer. The canopener is not in any drawer in my kitchen, it's not on any counter tops, I even looked in the fridge/freezer and the pantry!! No I have not been drinking!!

When your can opener takes a vacation, where do you find it at???

I can't make the baked beans for this evening without it!!!

Sounds like a quick trip to the store to me...sorry.

Comment

I either find mine stuck in the back of the drawer I keep it in (it's packed, so things get stuck in the back of it when its overloaded). Or I find it right in plain sight...sometimes its right in front of me but I cant see the forest for the trees.

Comment

ill bet it will be in the last place you look, lol

Comment

DH's workshop ? Garage?
          If you can't find it and don't want to make a run to the store, borrow one from your neighbor.

Comment

I ran to the dollar general, bought a new pair, asked DH and DD, Nope! ???

I expect I'll be getting pictures in the mail/email of my canopeners at historical places across the world, then they'll be sitting on my countertop like nothing ever happened!!!

Comment

i have borrowed before.i have also taken th e office can opener before! but seriously, if you don't have an electric and a hand crank, it's time for a present for yourself.
              I don't want buns of steel. I want buns of cinnamon !!!

Comment

I usually find mine in the strangest places, like on top of the refrigerator or in with the foil.

dragun/wendy

Comment

I have learned the hard way to buy more then one.

Comment

I just wonder if I go look on DIL's countertop if I'll find it! She seems to be helping herself to my papertowels and such while I'm gone!! And she was over most of the day yesterday!

Comment

I think you are on to something........

Comment

That, or it accidently got into the trash can. Although, I'd be putting my money on your DIL

Comment

trash can is where I find mine. Also have found it in the recycling bin, apparently it wanted to go with the can! LOL

Comment

So where did you find it?

Comment

I bet she hasn't found it yet. LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X