Wireless ear help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wireless ear help

Can anyone help? My daughters BD is soon. She works from home and is on the phone alot...thought maybe to get her a wireless ear thingy. She uses both her cordless phone and her cell...I know nothing about these...can anyone help..type/brand/best/worse/cost/etc??? Thank you so much. Love All Recipes

I have a head set for my cordless phone. I love it cause I can go thru my house and do what ever I need to do hands free. I got my head set from both Target and Wallmart. I do have an ear bud for my cell phone and I don't like it. JMO

Comment

Here is 2 that I like and use

Cordless phone headset can be found for about $20 or so online
      http://www.plantronics.com/north_america/en_US/products/home/cordless-phone-headsets/m214c

Cell phone wireless headset $40 or so online
      http://www.plantronics.com/north_america/en_US/products/mobile/bluetooth-headsets/voyager-510

Comment

Are you talking about those things like Bluetooth that sit in your ear all the time and are your actual phone? Every time I see people w/ those things in their ears... all I can think of is EAR or BRAIN CANCER!!

Sorry... that's probably nuts, but they skeeve me!! Reminds me of the story I saw on some news program years ago where radar guns held by policemen caused all sorts of problems. The ones stationary in the car and shot next to or near the cop's head seemed to be causing all different kind of brain tumors/cancer and the cop they interviewed who let the radar gun sit in his lap got testicular cancer! I think they're gonna find that the phones stuck in your ear all the time are causing something terrible!
        "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Originally posted by luvs2eat
          Are you talking about those things like Bluetooth that sit in your ear all the time and are your actual phone? Every time I see people w/ those things in their ears... all I can think of is EAR or BRAIN CANCER!!
          All I can think of is The Borg. You will be assimilated.

Comment

Working...
          X