What's for dinner tonight? 5/12/2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's for dinner tonight? 5/12/2008

Wow this year is flying by. What are you cooking for dinner tonight. At my house its either going to be taco's or some split pea soup. This is dependent upon a late meeting I will be having today.

What are you having for dinner?

left-over chicken enchildas

Comment

No time to cook. Picking up fast food on the way to work. Probably either chicken or fish. I would rather jump off a bridge than have to eat another fast food burger anytime soon.

Comment

Either Brats And Seafood Salad Or Creamy Seafood Pasta.
        SHEL

Comment

Shel, Is that the recipe I posted in T&T, the Creamy Seafood Pasta? If so, you WILL NOT be disappointed !

Comment

Originally posted by janabanana
            Shel, Is that the recipe I posted in T&T, the Creamy Seafood Pasta? If so, you WILL NOT be disappointed !
            YEAH TAHT IS THE ONE. I MADE SURE I HAD EVERYTHING WHEN I WENT TO THE GROCERY STORE YESTERDAY.
            SHEL

Comment

Grilled marinated NY strips steaks, coleslaw, cottage cheese cranberry relish and a glass of Merlot.

Comment

Probably a half-rack of Bud while I'm putting the kitchen back together. *sigh*

Comment

Leftover something

Comment

Left overs here too. Can't decide on Chicken or pasta. Whatever it isn't tonight, it will be tomorrow night.
                    Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

I'm grilling chicken and will make a salad.

Comment

Made tortilini(sp) & a tossed salad. And leftover biscuits

Comment

We had soft tacos

Comment

Ended up w/ yummy teriyaki pork tenderloin and cheesy "au gratin" potatoes and green beans. Delish!
                            "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

I let my grnaddaughter cook, fried round steak, fried patty pan squash, fresh black eye peas, sliced fresh tomatoes, corn bread muffins and green onions and tea. She is 10 years old and loves to cook with me.

Comment

Working...
                              X