Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chefkel's fried coconut shrimp in T&T ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chefkel's fried coconut shrimp in T&T ...

... are TO DIE FOR!! I made them last night, using a gluten free beer and cornstarch instead of flour (no wheat or barley) for me and they worked great!

We didn't make them into tacos and I didn't make the avocado mango salsa... they were so danged good all by themselves... dipped into a little honey mustard.

YUMMY!! Definitely a keeper recipe!!

Thanks, Chefkel!!!
    "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Will have to do, you know it! Thanks!

Oh, and I know I said a while ago that I had a biscuit recipe for you...Well, I made those ones again and that was the yucky recipe. I'll have to try another one and see if it's the good recipe! Had been a while since I'd tried them...
    www.southernjewishprincess.com

www.funnynotslutty.com

Comment

I just love reading the reviews when someone tries a new recipe they got from here! Thanks luvs2eat!

Comment

I love coconut shrimp..thx for the review I have used the Cajun Spice & Blackening Rub that you can buy at Albertson's and it is great stuff. I would like to make this and add the Cajun Spice & Blackening Rub to the egg mixture to spice it up even more.

Comment

YAY!!! im glad you liked them

so much fun when I come on and see a thread for me!
          Life is all about a$$; you're either covering it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, behaving like one, or you live with one.

Comment

Working...
          X