Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there things you do that other people think are funny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there things you do that other people think are funny?

A friend of mine was in the car with me today when a snake crossed the road in front of me. Now I don't mind snakes in general, but I will never run over one with my car if I can avoid it. I slammed on my brakes to avoid running over it. Now my friend just sat there and laughed at me and told me how ridiculous I was being. I don't know why I have a fear of running them over, I just do. I guess I've seen too many movies where someone runs over a snake and it gets up into the engine and comes in at their feet.

Are there things you do like that where other people consider you funny for doing what you do?
    A good friend will come and bail you out of jail.... but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn, that was fun!"

Funny things you do

I couldn't run over a snake either, or anything for that matter.
    I get laughed at/teased for a lot of things. Always wear yellow rubber gloves when I'm cooking or in the kitchen cleaning.
    Always have hot, soapy, bleach water in the kitchen sink when I'm preparing food.
    Apparently my burgers have to be just perfect, uniform round and thickness. I didn't know how anal I was about it until a girlfriend mentioned that her (now grown) kids still laugh about watching me fret over putting hamburgers together.
    Snicker's bar must be slightly chilled, cut into equal bite-sized pieces (with a knife) and each piece must be eaten with a fork.
    I'm sure there are tons more. I guess I'm just eccentric! LOL

Comment

I brake for squirrels, and I would NEVER run over a snake either! Heard a story about a lady who ran over one at just the right angle and it bounced up into her open car window! I get laughed at for wiping off the dogs feet when they come back inside if its wet out, but its either that, or have to mop again, and I DETEST mopping.

Comment

Ya'll are funny.

Comment

When someone is upset or mad I will do my chicken dance for them.. I swear to you.. you cant continue being serious when I break down for ya! hahahaha
          Life is all about a$$; you're either covering it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, behaving like one, or you live with one.

Comment

I get laughed at for all kinds of goofy things.
            Especially things I say.
            I tend to "tell it like it is" and not a firm believer in "sugar coating" things.
            So, sometimes I catch people off guard and it can be quite funny.

Sometimes in the past it (my mouth) has not always been so funny...................

I do get made fun of for doing things a certain way, and having a certain routine and making sure everything is done this way and that........oh.......guess I'm getting OUT of the subject and getting INTO being OCD..........oops..........sorry..........guess folks laugh at me (or with me!) coz I'm goofy!

Comment

Chefkel. I am laughing at the thought of you doing a chicken dance and I dont even know you LOL. I guess youre right...it would be hard to be too serious if somebody cut loose doing a chicken dance in front of me!

Comment

People laugh at me cause I buy in threes or multiples of three. Have no idea why but buy most everything like this.

Comment

DH laughs at me cause when we are looking for a place, or an address, I always have to turn the radio down.

Comment

Originally posted by Callie
                    DH laughs at me cause when we are looking for a place, or an address, I always have to turn the radio down.
                    Omygosh, I do that with the radio, too!

Comment

LOL donna! I thought I was the only one!

Comment

I eat one thing at a time on my plate. I know its weird. I really hate food that is all mixed up.

Comment

If I smell something burning or odd in the car, I will turn the radio down or off too - LOL

Comment

People laugh at me when I hiccup, they say I sound like a mouse squeaking.

Comment

People laugh when I start my dog/cat talk. I talk to my aminals in funny voices. Then I'll bust out singing " aint' got no bugs on me, ain't got no bugs on me, might be bugs on some of you mugs, but there ain't no bugs on me!"
                              Then there's the chicken and turkey song I sing to the dogs:
                              "chicky-licky, I want to EATTTTTTTTT you, chicky-licky, cuz I LUVVVVVVVVVVV you!!"
                              "turkey-lurkey, I want to EATTTTTTTT you, turkey-lurkey, cuz I LUVVVVVVVVVV you!!"

I am SO goofy with my animals!!

Comment

Working...
                              X