dh's test results.....and other cr*p!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dh's test results.....and other cr*p!

well, we went to the doc today for the results of all the tests they have been running. the heart has some damage, but not from a heart attack. he is on meds for that and they said it will help. the leg problem is from some type of constriction in the arteries, thus not enough oxygen going to the muscles, so therefor the bad pain to the point he can hardly walk even a short distance. thurs they are doing an angiogram (?) on the legs to see how bad it is. if it is fixable right then, they will do angioplasty and put in a stent. if they do that, he will be spending the nite at the hospital. this is what i am really hoping for. if they cant do that.......then it means surgery. his sister had this surgery a few years ago and it was 10 days in the hospital. so wish us luck and they can fix it thurs.

other bad sh*t! since he did go back to work just as all this was coming down......he no longer is qualified for unemployment bennies. wasnt much, but was better then nothing. we are trying to get that decision reversed right now, since he had to leave the job because of medical reasons.

and now of all times.....when i am sooooo broke it aint funny.....the fridge has decided to die! it is only 10 years old so tomm i am going to go to a place that has used ones for around $150. wish me luck on that one too.
    http://weatherpixie.com/index.php?&h...=AZ&place=KFFZ

i didnt loose it! ...........i sold it on ebay!

Oh Chop, sorry to hear all of this. I don't even know what to tell you. Is DH on your medical plan? I hope so. We all were so excited when he got a job and now this. Hang in there. I will pray for your family. Hope it helps. Haven't been to church in a long time but I do pray often.

Comment

Chop, are they talking about PAD? Periferal artery disease? It is the same type of blockages that lead to heart attacks but are in the abdomen and pelvic area. They are very treatable. ((((BIG HUGS)))) will be thinking strong positive healthy thoughts your way.
      Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

Oh no Chop I am so sorry, will keep you and hubby in my prayers and hope you can get a good working fridge until something better comes along, I know it is easier said than done but hang in there it will get better HUGS! and please keep us posted.

Comment

OMG Chop, I am so sorry, when it rains it pours, hang in there, I know that is easier said then done. I hope that you will get your benefits restored, that should help some. ((( Chop )))

Comment

Good luck, my thoughts and prayers are with you. Some people never get a break, one day something good will happen and end your bad streak.

Comment

Prayers going up for everything to help you guys out.My dad always said " this too shall pass " so hang in there until it does. ((hugs)).

Comment

Count me in for prayers, chop! Let that rain leave you alone!!
                "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

thx everyone. u guys made me cry my mom handed me $300 this morn. it was her secret stash. even when she drives me crazy........just gotta love her! so now i should be good to go for the fridge. going to the place today after work and they say they will deliver same day, up to 9pm. so i had to "demagnitize" the fridge lol.
                  http://weatherpixie.com/index.php?&h...=AZ&place=KFFZ

i didnt loose it! ...........i sold it on ebay!

Comment

Demagnatizing Can Be A Chore!!! I Know Mine Is! Lol

Comment

((CHOP)).. I'll be keepin' you on the list in my prayers..God Bless Mothers!! That was awesome ~
                      Tessa

Comment

Working...
                      X