The Bachelor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bachelor

For once in the finale the person I like got chosen!

I haven't watched it all season..... comes on to late. I dvr'd last night, so I'll try to watch it today. Did you see on the news that the military guy??? was dating Marla Maples... what a riot

Comment

I did see that. Isn't she too old for him. How many are still together? Is Jerry O'Connel's brother, Charlie, still with Sara? Last I heard they were.

Comment

I just looked it up and Charlie and Sara stayed together for two years and just broke up last year.

Comment

I'm so happy he picked Shayne ! Sushi, Shayne is 22. I forgot how old he is. Late 20's? I keep wondering how this will work for them, since they both are citizens of different countries.

Comment

I liked her too but did she seem a little overboard after he asked her? Maybe the director kept asking her to comment. I hope she was sincere. He seems like a nice guy. The other girl was not very nice about her comment about Shayne when he walked her to the car. He was very tactful in his answer to her when he said I wouldn't pick someone who is faking. You could tell he was mad though.

Comment

I was hoping he'd keep either the 3rd one out - the brunette or the red-head from Colorado. I really didn't like either of the two finalists.

I can't wait for the Bachlorette to start!!! I felt so bad for her when her guy ditched both girls!

Comment

Angel, I couldn't stand Amanda's "meeps" or whatever those noises she made when she got stressed pr nervous. Annoyed the hell out of me! Could you imagine during her wedding vows, she'd be making those noises! hahahaha !

Comment

Well she couldn't help it, I'm sure. I thought she was brave to be on national t.v. AND thought it was kinda cool that it didn't bother him or she wouldn't have made it that far! jmo..

Comment

Why weren't they on Good Morning America after the final show? Good Morning always interviews them when the show is over. Also I don't see them on any talk shows. I must have missed something.

Comment

They were on Ellen yesterday. She has bangs now, but they hung in her eyes. She wants to live in London, and he wants to live in LA.. They are talking about having children too.

Comment

angelbutterfly

i didn't watch the show this season..but read..that the bachelor was flirting with a girl in a bar..that wasn't a part of the bachelor show..

Comment

Shanes bangs/side sweep would drive me insane!!!!!

Comment

They were on another show besides Ellen on Tuesday.

Comment

Working...
                            X