Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Terrific Tuesday!

THANK GOODNESS MONDAY IS OVER!!!

WHAT'S NEW IN YOUR WORLD? SSDD HERE, WORK WORK AND MORE WORK!!
    DS, DIL AND GS CAME AND GOT ME AT 8PM LAST NIGHT AND FORCED ME TO GO WALKING WITH THEM. DAMN THEM FOR THINKING I NEED TO EXERCISE!!

ANY FUN PLANS TODAY?? ME NEITHER.

More storms expected in the Ozarks today. I have to go play w/ my tutoring kids this afternoon and Babe is off to see his doctor... THEN the chiropractor!
    "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Overcast in Austin, TX this morning. I think it's gonna be a hot muggy day here.

Comment

Chance For Rain Today, But Suppose To Have Storms Tomorrow.
        Real Humid Outside Also.

Comment

Another Tuesday, so far the only good thing about today is that my maid is coming to clean this house, thank goodness. I have errands to run. Nu, you will be happy to hear that I am going to the DPS this morning to get my driving record, another $ 10.00, that's on top of the $ 107.00 " state fee" and the $25.00 for DDC !! You add that up and that's about how much the ticket would have been. Going shopping for a baby gift, for my friends new granddaughter, so I will head out to Kohl's , return my library books and hopefully talk SO into taking me out to lunch.
          It's overcast and very muggy here this morning, rain in the forecast for later this afternoon. I believe it when I see it.

Comment

Lovely and sunshiny here. I really should get outside and do SOMETHING in the yard, but just don't have the urge to face all those black flies. Those little suckers BITE!!

I do have a huge project indoors that I should tackle. My sewing room is a disaster. I really need to sort and organize. Maybe gather stuff together for my next couple of projects and put the rest of the stuff away. Okay, that's what I'll do. If nobody hears from me in the next 48 hours, send out a search party!
            Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

Sunny and beautiful here. Of course I am inside, but the windows in my office are open. Hectic today, and it's going to get worse. I am the secretary in a middle school, and as we get closer to the end of the year, the kids (and teachers) get crazier and crazier.

Comment

It is supposed to reach around 70 here and windy - ushering in rains for tomorrow.

Welcome MsMarcyLouWho

Comment

Gotta work this afternoon but I've had a productive morning so far. Hauled off a bunch of garbage to the dump, did some grocery shopping, spot-cleaned carpet in the extra bedroom (why? not like anybody ever sees it!). Eating lunch now, then I'm fixin to go out to the fish pond and check the pump filter to see if it needs cleaning.

Luvs, please let us know how your babe is doing!

Comment

going to work then to get a new fridge. weather is great. kinda overcast and only suppose to be 81 with a "chance" of rain.

hope babe is ok luvs.

welcome MsMarcyLouWho
                    http://weatherpixie.com/index.php?&h...=AZ&place=KFFZ

i didnt loose it! ...........i sold it on ebay!

Comment

Working...
                    X