What's for dinner tonight? 5/13/2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's for dinner tonight? 5/13/2008

What are y'all having for dinner tonight?

We are either having left over pork roast or split pea soup. It will be a toss up!

I have B+S chicken breast marinating in italian dressing to grill, just finishing up making my italian pasta salad and hubby wants corn.

Comment

Leftover spaghetti and meat sauce, steamed broccoli, garlic bread and salad.

Just have to re-heat and throw the salad together. Tonight is an easy one!

Comment

A patty-melt on rye with grilled onions and swiss.

Comment

In The Infamous Words Of Luvs: "left Ovries" Lol

Comment

I have a whole chicken in the crockpot today. I'll fix brown rice and broccoli to go with it.

Comment

hot dogs! lol. they were in the freezer in the fridge that went out and i couldnt fit them into the big freezer.
              http://weatherpixie.com/index.php?&h...=AZ&place=KFFZ

i didnt loose it! ...........i sold it on ebay!

Comment

Thai chicken over veggie basmati rice, my jalapeno egg rolls with a cheddar jalapeno dippiní sauce and Iím sure a Singha too!

Comment

Strip steaks on the grill, potato salad, sauteed onions, peppers and zucchini.

Comment

Whatever is on Marie Callender's happy hour bar menu. It's Girl's Night..

Comment

DD jsut got a job in Dental Assiting, remember she graduated a couple of mos ago, and DS has his college exams, so it's gonna be our famous Good LUck Sesame chsicken.

with Chinese fried rice and Chines noodles and duck sce for dipping.

Loves it !
                      I don't want buns of steel. I want buns of cinnamon !!!

Comment

Working...
                      X