Got menopause???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got menopause???

I just had to share something that has TOTALLY took away my HOT FLASHES!!!! A few weeks ago I thought...I'm gonna try fish oil pills, and within a couple of days the hot flashes totally STOPPED!!! I was waking up 6 or 7 times a night...Cover on....cover off...I'd have to get up and get a wet cloth to try to cool down..well NO more...I sleep through the night...

Is that like omega 3?
    www.southernjewishprincess.com

www.funnynotslutty.com

Comment

Thanks for sharing Berry! For the past couple of years when I go for my annual.....my Gyno says "Beth, you aren't even close"... damn sam It's nice to be prepared though

Comment

Thanks for the tip. I used to take those for my cholesterol.

Comment

Yeah it is SJP..The last 3 months It had been getting soooo bad that I was considering going to the dr and getting something for them but there are so many conflicting opinions that I was trying to fight it out..Then I found the *magic* pill.. I bought them at Sams for around $9.00 for 150. You just take one a day. They are 1200 mg..I cannot say enough about them!! No more feeling like my bones are on fire!

Comment

If You Get Fishy Burps, Keep Them In The Fridge And It Will Do Away With That. Worked For Me.

Comment

Thanks for the tip Nu. I've given these to patients who needed to have their meds crushed. When I've had to prick these capsules and express the liquid for them, I just about barfed at the smell!

Comment

EWWWWW...fishy burps???? Is that anything like POPCORN farts?????

Comment

I take this..get it at Vitamin Shoppe or Whole Foods

http://www.coromega.com/

A day without laughter is a day wasted...Charlie Chaplin

Comment

Originally posted by Sewcute View Post
                    EWWWWW...fishy burps???? Is that anything like POPCORN farts?????
                    JUST DIFFERENT ENDS AND DIFFERENT SMELLS!!! LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X