Was it me??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was it me??

Or was the message board offline for everyone for awhile this evening?

It wasn't just you, I couldn't get on either.

Comment

I couldn't get on either. I kept getting an error.
      DARE TO BE DIFFERENT

www.myspace.com/luvkidrock4ever

Comment

I had no problem at all.. AND ! It's much much faster than it has been!Yippee!

Comment

I couldn't get on for a bit either, I wondered why no one had mentioned it. Thought it was just me...

Comment

I couldn't get on. Kept telling me there was something wrong with the database??? then it would say "they" had sent an email to report it. I don't know who "they" are. Just happy to be back.

Comment

I to could not get on the board..: (

Comment

Yes it was offline and I got the error message too, I thought the update was happening.

Comment

Originally posted by rosie
                  I couldn't get on. Kept telling me there was something wrong with the database??? then it would say "they" had sent an email to report it.
                  Same here. I thought it was updating, too, wish.

Comment

[QUOTE=wishingstar]Yes it was offline and I got the error message too, I thought the update was happening.[/QUOT

same here!!!

Comment

Yes, I had made a backup of the board before the software update. I think something happened that knocked the board offline for longer than anticipated. This wasn't planned, and wasn't foreseen. It is likely the board will go offline again while we get our software update, which should happen within the next 48 hours, I can't give an ETA though.

Comment

I couldn't get on either, said there was a database problem. I could get onto Copykat.com but not chat.

Comment

I started to get withdrawal symptoms - whine

Comment

I THINK IT WAS ME AND TXROGUE DANCING THAT CRASHED IT!!!

Comment

OMG!!! It's been out for the last 45 minutes to an hour, said it was operating below optimal performance. Like Rube, thought I would have DT's!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X